Thread: Splashed automag with splash Jacko barrel, Revvie hopper, and Armageddon 68/4500 tank

Splashed automag with splash Jacko barrel, Revvie hopper, and Armageddon 68/4500 tank

My rules:

I don't ship first.
    You pay, I ship.
    I ship USPS Priority with tracking. If you want faster or insurance, you'll pay extra.
    Prices are OBO and include shipping costs.
    My prices include Paypal fees per Paypal's TOS.

Well, I haven't played as much in the last year, and I want to buy a new Glock, so my sweet woods/scenario/wallhanger splashed Mag with tank and hopper is up for sale.

I'm looking for $350 for everything. I'm not interested in splitting unless you make it worth my while.

It's a level 7 valve (four stars left), with Smart Parts wood grips (on a composite frame), with a partial blue Eclipse splash kit (has one Eclipse jewel still). Parts include the power feed, the tournament lock, the accessory rail (top rail), and the Jacko barrel. The Jacko barrel is more purplish in tint, but they don't look bad together... and honestly, when was the last time you saw a splashed Jacko mag barrel?

It comes with a nice black revolution hopper and a 68/4500 Armageddon tank with Angel Air tank that's still in hydro.

I BELIEVE that it all still works, but as with anything this old, you may need to work on it/put orings in it, etc. It's being sold AS-IS.

Here's the pics!

Oderint dum metuant

Is the price too high? Feedback! =)

I'll sell JUST the gun and barrel for $250, all other rules apply.

I'll entertain trades for vert feed cockers... solid colors, slider frame, WORKING... I can add for the right one.

This is still available.

Am I pricing it too high? I thought there'd be SOME interest, other than parting out the barrel.

You're about 100$ too high, if not more. Unless you find a buyer who wants a mag with matching Ano'ed parts in those particular colors.

Mag itself is about $130-160 at best, + $100 for the reg with tank (if that). Especially considering that you're selling "as is" and it's possibly not working (or needs a rebuild, which is more $$ spent).

Hope that helps, and GLWS.

Ah well, all I can do is try, right?

What would you want for the angel air ?

I'm not looking to part it unless someone buys the gun.

To respond to Fatalswoop better: the mag was traded from a local friend who swears it works fine. The Arm was one of three that I bought in the last year, this was the one that was sold as working. The others are/were spare parts.

The revvie definitely works.

I haven't played paintball in 8 months so I haven't had a chance to fill the tank to test everything.

That being said, I guess I'll drop my price to $300 for all... I've seen what splash kits go for and how much just minimags go for and I know what I paid for the Armageddon, plus I've had a LOT of interest in the splash Jacko barrel separately. I think that that price, with paypal fees and shipping taken out on my end, is more than fair.

If it doesn't sell I'll just hang it on the wall. I don't hate the marker.

I'm definitely not trying to harp on you or make it rain. Only saying that when people post "as far as I know, it works", or "as far as I know, it's brand new", etc. It leaves the buyer in a bad spot. If he gets a non-functioning marker, you have a way out by simply saying "Well, to my knowledge, I was told it works" and I sold it that way. Which now leaves the buyer to spend time repairing and overhauling the marker, instead of airing it up and playing with it.

And it also shows that the seller doesn't really care what the buyer gets, by absolving himself of being a responsible seller by, again, saying that "My friend told me it worked". All paintball shops I've ever gone to have their own tanks, so you can simply ask them to screw in an in-house HP tank and test-fire it a few times. All it takes is a trip to a local store, and you can proudly say that the marker airs up and fires with no leaks.

Again, please forgive me for being so descriptive, but I've been burned (as well as many other people) by sellers who sell markers that "as far as I know it works, but it's been XX months / years since it was used". And as a buyer with plenty of cash to burn, I'd rather pay the asking price of a marker that's 100% checked and working, than double-guess if I even want to buy it "as is".

That being said, I really hope you do sell it for the $300. At that price, to the right buyer, it's definitely a decent deal, especially if he has matching Ano'ed body and trigger frame.

GLWS!

I've been buying and selling markers and other paintball equipment online for a LONG TIME... since 2001. The last thing I'd do is try to rip someone off with a non-functioning marker (or fail to make someone whole if it wasn't for some reason), particularly for the laughable price of $350. Feel free to review my feedback on PBN since I only have one feedback here (most of my trades here were done before the new feedback system).

I only posted this marker here because I assumed that it would be of interest to mag fans... I'm guessing that mags in general have nosedived as far as popularity, which is unfortunate, but ah well what can one do?

Finally... if I had a store or field within a two hour drive of me, I might consider taking it in and getting it aired up to test. This is one of the reasons I haven't been playing lately, I'm not near a shop/field.
    Last edited by DarkRipper; 06-09-2016 at 02:20 PM. Reason: grammar

2nd page bump.