Thread: RT ULE Custom Questions

RT ULE Custom Questions

I'm finally getting back into paintball after a long hiatus and I've been starting to budget and save up to get a new marker. I used to have a standard mag and a minimag years ago, so I naturally came back here when I started playing again.

This marker is at the top of my list and I have a couple really dumb questions

Does the adapter for the foregrip have a port in it? I'd like to go with the gas thru forgrip and just trying to figure out if I need another part.
    If I get the ULE Trigger kit can I use a Compressed air tank with a standard reg? From everything I've looked at I think this will be OK, if I kept the RT it would require the High pressure reg.
    If I order the gun with the gas thru foregrip will they install it and run the hoses?

Thank you for the help in advance!

RT mags and similar have to use compressed air, no CO2. Standard reg can mean a lot What you will want is something with at least 800 psi output. Various brands work better than others, I like my old Air America regs, a lot of people use Ninja regs, but there are plenty of options out there.

The stock RT on off, and the ULE Trigger kit will use the same tank output.
    The RT ULE Custom on the AGD store is pictured with a gas thru VSA and Foregrip, but just to be safe, mention that when you order it.
    Not sure about airlines, but I'm pretty sure they do (you can contact them directly to be sure)

Tunaman will build one exactly like you want.

Tunaman5@verizon.net

Awesome, thank you guys! I will reach out to Tuna and see what everything will cost.

Personal opinion follows...

Avoid the ULE trigger kit. When it works, it works. However, it is somewhat difficult to live with and can leak prematurely. IMO, it adds complication where there really needs to be none.

Your RT will operate on a standard output tank (800 psi). It will RT more happily and easily with a high output reg (1100 psi) but it is not necessary to operate your 'Mag, with or without the ULE trigger kit.

You know that's something I have been thinking about. I honestly think either trigger will be able to produce shots per second beyond what I really need. I think I saw a video somewhere of someone hitting a Sweet spot on an RT with a blade trigger and the gun basically just took off until they moved their finger.

Quote Originally Posted by JKR View Post
    Personal opinion follows...

Avoid the ULE trigger kit. When it works, it works. However, it is somewhat difficult to live with and can leak prematurely. IMO, it adds complication where there really needs to be none.
    It's on/off that uses shims to adjust the pin length, no witchcraft to it. I've never had any trouble with 3 I have currently in my guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    It's on/off that uses shims to adjust the pin length, no witchcraft to it. I've never had any trouble with 3 I have currently in my guns.
    I have found the tiny orings present are prone to leaking.

I was looking at the Ninja SL 50/4500 Peanut tank with either the standard or the HP reg. Do you guys know roughly how many shots that would produce, maybe ~750 or more?

Quote Originally Posted by MagsRgod View Post
    I was looking at the Ninja SL 50/4500 Peanut tank with either the standard or the HP reg. Do you guys know roughly how many shots that would produce, maybe ~750 or more?
    get an 88 and have lots of air.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

If your wanting air for a short game a 50 may be fine. For a scenario it would suck. My 68 would get me 1200 shots with my RT chronoed in at 255 fps. And I didn't waste any air. That was running it down till significant drop off.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    If your wanting air for a short game a 50 may be fine. For a scenario it would suck. My 68 would get me 1200 shots with my RT chronoed in at 255 fps. And I didn't waste any air. That was running it down till significant drop off.
    Yeah typically pretty short games. I would carry a full hopper and 3 pods worth of balls and thats it. The refill station is super close so they go back to it after every few games. Plus the rental players at the field typically need air after a hopper and 2 pods. I think I will go for it and try it out.

Yeah typically pretty short games. I would carry a full hopper and 3 pods worth of balls and thats it. The refill station is super close so they go back to it after every few games. Plus the rental players at the field typically need air after a hopper and 2 pods. I think I will go for it and try it out.
    If that's the only kind of play you are going for you will be fine. I pack 7 pods and a hopper at scenarios. I can just squeek that. Run out of air and paint at about the same time.... Air will go before paint though every time

If that's the only kind of play you are going for you will be fine. I pack 7 pods and a hopper at scenarios. I can just squeek that. Run out of air and paint at about the same time.... Air will go before paint though every time
    Yeah that's what I've been playing lately. I just got back into this after 10+ year hiatus, so I'm just getting something to start with. So I can go out with something aside from a Tippman 98. I started looking at Mags right away since the last gun I had was a mini and I loved it. The new electros look awesome and I'm sure I will pick one up sometime so I can have a few different guns to shoot!

Oh! Just noticed you commented on SL tanks. As a notice. The 68 SL tank is about the same length as a normal 45ci tank. Look them up on YouTube. There are some good videos out there to give size. Ans gear and a few others have done nice long videos on them. Reguardless what size tank you get the SL tanks are great. I currently own a red and a purple one and don't regret purchasing either.

Oh! Just noticed you commented on SL tanks. As a notice. The 68 SL tank is about the same length as a normal 45ci tank. Look them up on YouTube. There are some good videos out there to give size. Ans gear and a few others have done nice long videos on them. Reguardless what size tank you get the SL tanks are great. I currently own a red and a purple one and don't regret purchasing either.
    Awesome I didn't know that. I will check out the videos on ANS, I've seen them at the bottom of the product pages but I haven't watched any of them before. If that's the case then I will just grab a 68 with the SHP reg!

Awesome I didn't know that. I will check out the videos on ANS, I've seen them at the bottom of the product pages but I haven't watched any of them before. If that's the case then I will just grab a 68 with the SHP reg!
    Yup. Idk how small you want to go physically. But the SL tanks are already smaller thN normL. ��

I run a 50ci SL Ninja and love it. i can get 4 pods and a hopper easily. I run mine with a super short barrel and a drop kick. I makes it light and super compact. Also i have a standard reg on mine, I like it because It wont make my valve go crazy with RT, but can still get plenty of paint out when i need it.