Thread: FST - Eggy, Cocker Parts, Mag bike grip, OG Palmer's barrel plug and catalog

FST - Eggy, Cocker Parts, Mag bike grip, OG Palmer's barrel plug and catalog

I am selling some items I have laying around. I ship USPS Priority, and I can usually ship out the next day. All prices are shipped and please have an order of at least $16. If my prices are high, make an offer, you never know.

Here we go:

Eggy hopper - $30 - works perfectly - there is a small hairline crack at the very bottom of the hopper near where the neck comes out of the bottom (I tried to get a decent pic of it) this crack effects (or is it affects?) nothing and this is a great secondary hopper or a loaner for your friends.

WGP barrel condom - unused - $8

Palmer's Pursuit Games Barrel Blocker - $12 - I got at the 1998 or 1999 (I forget which year) splat tourney when I bought a palmer's pgp pug. Never used

Cocker/Mag Parts:

Chrome WGP Hinge Frame - perfect - $22
    Chrome WGP beavertail - a few weird spots due to paint not being cleaned off - $6
    Chrome WGP Bullet LPR - perfect - $20
    Chrome WGP HPR Reg and cage ASA - very good shape - $16
    Gloss Black AGD Bike Grip (2 small nicks but very good overall) - $22

Palmer's Pursuit Games catalog from the 1998 or 1999 Splat games when I bought a palmer's pgp pug - $5

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks!
    I buy and sell mag parts..
    AO Feedback +20/-0

I'll take the Palmers Paperwork ; need a ride to Tunaball ? I'm going right thru Pittsburg

Possibly, I have wanted to go for years...