Thread: Back from 2008

Thumbs up Back from 2008

Hi all

Long story short I used to play back in 2003-2008. I now have a stable job, expendable income and have had a hankering to get back into paintball. Browsing the B/S/T sections of some PB forums I can't help but laugh. The guns that were wildly expensive in my day are either $200 or in the "Classic Markers" subsection

Anyhow, the one setup I always cherished was my RPG Mag. I did a Google search but didn't see the website. EDIT: themagsmith.com is where I got it. Seems to be down. I can't remember the exact specs, but I had a chimera 90 degree trigger frame, gloss black rail, Xvalve/Lvl 10?, - something along those lines. I've stumbled across some similar setups but not the original site.

Is the original RPG site still around? If not, is there anything similar? Unrelated: Automags are some of the only guns that didn't seem to go down in price!

Cheers
    Last edited by DJS1618; 05-26-2016 at 08:29 PM.

Roguefactor still is around here from time to time. His site has been down for about a year or so.

Easiest way to get about the gun you want is just shop for parts and assemble it.

You also might take note that AGD is looking to put out some custom anno guns soon and there is rumors of a new AGD electric gun.

Tunaman and Tunamart are still around. Sadly, not many aftermarket parts are made these days. If you could find the frame, I bet Tuna could hook you up with the rest.

You can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar.....

Luke has some killer new frames, bodies, coming out with a whole new set up soon and next up for him might be a pump version. Xmagterror also has a new one build right now, not sure if you can still get in on that, he has done some sexy ones recently too.

welcome back to the fold.