Thread: Doc's Fastback autococker

Question Doc's Fastback autococker

Probably going to turn this into a Viking or Mag. Just seeing what the market on it might be. Been gone for a while.

Doc's Fastback body, Eclipse pneus, MQ2

docs profile by Simon Rivers, on Flickr

Hank has an Euro Xmagterror he's selling.....

Just trying to get a value on this one for now. I dont think I will be jumping back into the X-Mag game again.

You'd probably be better parting it.

The eclipse ram and lpr could probably fetch $150 as a set, the mq2 $200-$250, e2/bzero board $100, fastback body $100-$150?, eblade frame $40, eblade noid and cover $30.

Otherwise your probably going to end up sitting on it for a while or price it below what it's worth for a quick sale.

Everything but the body is going to sell really quick as they are desirable parts. Depending on the right buyer you could also make a little more on the body if you have everything else sold you could afford to sit on it longer and maybe try for $200.

If you decided to part PM me and I'll give you $65 shipped right now for the LPR.
    Last edited by boo; 06-06-2016 at 07:48 AM.

Thank you, boo. Much appreciated.

Whats funny is that I find the body to be the most desirable part. All of the other stuff is just run-of-the-mill.

The market has not been kind to custom bodies, everyone wants the full factory/private label cockers with all their original parts now (like bbt, PE, etc).

Half blocking cockers kind of became passe, I can't name one shop off the top of my head that does it these days.

Even the new inception design cocker bodies tend to take a pretty big hit on the resale side.

There are fans of Doc's fastback, i think it's one of the better looking half blocks, but you'll have to wait a while to find one. Otherwise someone is just going to try to buy the marker cheap so they can part it themselves.

I really have no issues with parting it out. Its not been tuned, just assembled as such some time ago. I do love the body. But its just not a Revenge/Merlin.

Dude !!!
    Were your ears ringing when you posted this ? We were all just talking about you @ Tunaball at the same time you posted this thread LOL
    That's a beautiful fastback !
    id make you an offer but i need to thin them out as it is .
    Hope all is good by you and the family

Quote Originally Posted by NU_METAL View Post
    Dude !!!
    Were your ears ringing when you posted this ? We were all just talking about you @ Tunaball at the same time you posted this thread LOL
    That's a beautiful fastback !
    id make you an offer but i need to thin them out as it is .
    Hope all is good by you and the family
    Heh, ya I talked to Hank a bit on the phone the other day. Hopefully be seeing you guys to play by Fall!

I'll buy the body with sled, bolt, pump arm, vasa, and feedneck if you decide to part it.

Body is gone to The Ritual.

Oh man, wish I would have seen this sooner. Would have bought the whole marker. I love fastbacks