Thread: Schreiber Custom AGD Classic RT Automag

Schreiber Custom AGD Classic RT Automag

I was searching for Jeff Schreiber automags and found this posted online. It is a bit pricey, but thought we could maybe find an owner for it here....

http://vintagepaintballpark.com/prod...ic-rt-automag/

Question

Why werent you at Tunaball ?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    there's no point in posting this...dude is smoking the good stuff if he thinks that rt is worth anywhere close to $1250. we have a similar rt classic here for a lot less that's just been sitting.

Good stuff! He's a great guy. I grew up playing paintball with him at Challenge Park when he was on Team Farside. Last I heard he works for Ninja Paintball.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Why werent you at Tunaball ?

Overseas travel + work. Tunaball 8: Marriage. Tunaball 9: work. Tunaball X: I WILL BE THERE DAMN IT.

Cyco-Dude, I agree. The only reason why I would post it is to add these breadcrumbs/links for future AOers to find

Vintage does this with markers. They don't really want to sell them, so they put them at a crazy price and put them on display. If someone pays the price they will sell it, who wouldn't.
    I've seen them do this many times before. It's a great way to showcase rarer guns and put a far out price, that maybe someone bites on.

I grew up looking up to Aftershock and Farside, the two midwest power house teams. I could never afford any of that gear when I was young. Fast forward many years later and now I'm friends with most of those guys I looked up too! Jeff custom built this gun to Farside specs for me years ago and I have have not changed a thing, nor will I ever. He's the man and I have a ton of respect for him and what he has done. His Mags back in the day were outta control! I'm not really interested in selling it, thus the price. As someone noted, we often times post these "vault" makers for high prices to show them off but are really more interested in showing the history of Midwest paintball in our local community. Keep in mind, we have sold LOTS of these guns over the years. Enjoy!

Aaron Tholey /// Vintage Paintball