View Poll Results: If you are planning on coming to Tunaball-X what dates work best for you?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beginning of May

10 58.82%
  • First weekend of June (4/3)

5 29.41%
  • Second weekend of June (4/10)

3 17.65%
  • Later in June, or in July

3 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Tunaball X date poll

Tunaball X date poll

Next year will be Tunaball's TENTH anniversary. I would like to try to make it special somehow but we with all of the events going on in May it will be tough to be able to pull it off before June.

I am putting a poll up to gauge interest on which date works best for people. Obviously, I can't be beholden to the results of the poll but as always I will do my best to accommodate as many people as possible.

Next year for the "Vintage Gun Day" part of the weekend I would really love to do a Mags vs Cockers game. However, if the usual holds true that would mean it would be ME and like 5 other players vs about 75 cocker guys.

Before anyone asks, YES I already spoke to TK. June is out of the question for him.

Please reply to the poll and post any questions or comments you might have below...

Thanks!

May +1

I voted but it doesn't matter to me. Just let me know when and I'll be there.
    Also I guess I will be one of the 5 on your side...

I wouldn't be able to make a may one.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    I wouldn't be able to make a may one.
    Tom Kaye can't make a June one.

We need to make sure to do it when he can at least make Saturday, and what about Zupe?

He needs to make it out......

And Beemer

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post

We need to make sure to do it when he can at least make Saturday, and what about Zupe?

And Beemer
    ill see what I can do.
    ill just drive again so that im not messing with plane tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post

And Beemer
    I voted before I read the thread , so mine changes to May

Ok, so here is some info regarding having this in May - we probably loose both Simon and the Old School PB guys.

MOTY3
    My kids are still in school in May ( I like to bring them along) and first two weeks of June are bad for me ( Kids still doing stuff) so I voted late June / July... My .02

Do we even need Tom there?
    He only came once in 10 years and that was only because tuna was sick. I would rather see people like flatliner Ando and know nothing there

Quote Originally Posted by Redic View Post
    Do we even need Tom there?
    He only came once in 10 years and that was only because tuna was sick. I would rather see people like flatliner Ando and know nothing there
    i agree. his presence that one year, or lack of presence all the other years, had no impact on my enjoyment at any tunaball in years past. it's hanging out with everyone else, seeing peeps i only get a chance to see at tunaballs, and meeting regular ao'ers who are new to tunaball. it's these people that make tunaball, tunaball.

get William shatner to come.

Simple, wait till CPX announces LLX dates and do it a different weekend in May.

I could care less if the old school paintball guys come, but I'd like to see Simon and TK make it.

I think Tuna enjoyed TK being there, and what's the name of the game again ?

The beginning of May last year made for a nice cool weather game. May for me.
    When trolls run scared. Mrs E, " Doug I will effin cut you!"