Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deflator

Quote Originally Posted by tippmannhunter8 View Post
    So air goes into the foregrip, picks up your LPR, then there is a tee somewhere in the foregrip and they leaves through the tapping on the right side to serve the valve?
    Yes pretty much, in reality it's a manifold. The LPR works just like a "gas through" foregrip to supply air to your AGD valve and it also supplies air internally to the lpr. The low pressure air exits the top of the foregrip inside the body and is routed to the grip frame to run the T-Rex.

Should I get the whole kit, would you need to assemble?
    If you want I can ship assembled or not, but there are a bunch of parts to keep track of so I typically assemble withOUT thread sealer so you know where everything goes and for me it insures you get all the parts and pieces. If you want me to assemble and test the marker there is a $25 fee. When you get the marker it will be ready for the field.

Or with the latest generation it can go to anno, and then re assemble myself?
    Sure you can do the assembly, it's not anymore difficult than a standard Mag, but it is a tad different. Everyone that is familiar with Mags haven't had any trouble with assembly but I've had a few new guys to mags that did struggle some. Most guys get it just from taking it apart once and I do have assembly diagrams and/or instructions.

I do work with anodizers all the time drop shipping parts for customers. I can ship everything direct to them and have the parts returned to me for assembly and testing as long as you cover the extra shipping. Or I can drop ship to them and have them ship to you. I dont deal directly with them on the anodizing that's all up to you. As long as they know what's going on we should be good to go on however you want to set it up. I've worked with Caustic (fairly often) and FX from Facebook but who ever you choose should be fine.

Ok, I'm sure between your instructions online, and a little common sense I could figure it out. Pmed you btw

I have two more of these markers left.

I thoroughly regret missing this one, but Id prefer to keep my knee caps intact for now.

Private message sent..