Thread: Logic UMF Frames

Logic UMF Frames

Cant seem to find any that have been for sale in the last year. Just wondering what the value might be.
    Thanks

I got a gloss black one(near mint) on eBay not too long ago for 170$

Can't say what they "go for", but I'd want $200ish before I'd let go of mine.

There is one on Facebook now, but it look like it's powder coated.

That is actually mine. I was wondering if that price was way to high or not, seems like it probably is. I cant decide if I want to save it for a deflator body or sell it and go all in and get the package that luke is offering.

If it was anno instead of powder coating, you could get more. Powder coat tends to turn people off. JMHO

Walker
    O.F.P.P.A. - OLD FARTS PAINTBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
    When you wrap-up the day with beer and Bengay.

I have a black gloss anno. I think I sold my last one for about $220 or more.

Either gloss black or dust black will fetch more than any other color or finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They really go off of demand. When its high, you can get the stupid prices, but when it's low, like right now, they sit. Blame the lack of exciting bodies to mate them with, or the current influx of other frames(K86, for example). Truly, its a matter of pricing it at a good rate to entice a new user to it, versus a person who has had them and wants to get it at the lowest possible price.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    They really go off of demand. When its high, you can get the stupid prices, but when it's low, like right now, they sit. Blame the lack of exciting bodies to mate them with, or the current influx of other frames(K86, for example). Truly, its a matter of pricing it at a good rate to entice a new user to it, versus a person who has had them and wants to get it at the lowest possible price.
    Yup pretty much agree with this.