Thread: x valve help!!

x valve help!!

So i have a x valve in my ule build and i was testing it out at my local field and after a couple of games there was a leak around the feed neck area. I was still able to shoot and there did not seem to be a velocity drop. i first thought it needed to be oiled again but that did not fix it. i have the standard on/off in it not a rt or ult. hopefully you guys can help me out.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skier1995 View Post
    So i have a x valve in my ule build and i was testing it out at my local field and after a couple of games there was a leak around the feed neck area. I was still able to shoot and there did not seem to be a velocity drop. i first thought it needed to be oiled again but that did not fix it. i have the standard on/off in it not a rt or ult. hopefully you guys can help me out.
    sounds like power tube leak to me; carrier is too large for the carrier o-ring you're using and is no longer sealing against the bolt stem. take the carrier o-ring out and move it into the next smallest carrier. if you do not have any additional carriers (you need some!), try a different carrier o-ring.

Ok i will try that. Where is the best place to get different carriers for x valves?

i have them. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skier1995 View Post
    Ok i will try that. Where is the best place to get different carriers for x valves?
    indeed, get them from tunaman. the most common sizes you'll use are 0, 0.5, 1 and 1.5. so figure out what size you already have (check out this page here to help identify the carrier sizes) and get what you need. you might also what an x-valve rebuild kit if you're running low on o-rings.

Looks like I have a 2 in there right now. Two bumps on one side smooth on other. So I'll get a 1.5 right

Either lines or dots...or a combo of both. No bumps. Look carefully

so i got in the smaller carrier and it does not leak, but sometimes when i fire it will leak but when i fire 10 or so paintball the leak stops. is there a way to fix this or am i just doing something wrong.

Remove any shims you have installed? You shouldn't need any shims.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

There is no shims but I just got in a x Valve oring kit. I foam tip came off. How do I keep a replacement on with out it falling out

The foamies are not critical to have, shot mine off years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you do want the foamy, clean off the residue from the old on first. The metal should be clean. Then, glue a new one on using a good quality epoxy that won't eat the neoprene.