Thread: Needing a Mag-Master

Needing a Mag-Master

In anticipation of the Evo body I'm in need of someone to assist me with my build. I know about nothing when it comes to e mags, ep conversion or why have you. So if anybody out there can help me out, and would like to make a little $$$$ please let me know. Thanks

My lowers are pretty much turn key, the only thing I would question is running the low pressure line through the body. There would be a solution I just know what XMT is machining in the bottom of these bodies.

Several choices of LPR-FGs available.
    Two frame designs, double of single trigger types
    4 trigger designs for the Double.
    T-Rex for the pneumatics

The kit would be complete except for the grip frame screws, AGD safety assembly and rail bushing.

I can help or there are others.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    I can help or there are others.
    Looks to me like he's asking, what is your input? lol

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Looks to me like he's asking, what is your input? lol
    oh, yeah lol
    so...
    there are many ways to go about pneumatics or EP mags now.(as in components)
    depends on what you decide.
    most of us are here to help.

Looking to use a dye UL frame, and I will be getting the forgrip that XMT is making post body run. How complicated is it to use that frame and is there a particular year that would be easier to use?

I dont believe the DYE frame is a candidate for the T-Rex so you would have to go a different route for pneumatics.

Stupid question #1
    What parts are required of me to do a ego/ electro conversion but with the dye frames? And is that the same thing as the ep?
    Last edited by jarhead86; 06-29-2016 at 05:12 PM.

So if I wanted to make it like the ego/ electric frame but use the dye, what parts do I need to make it work? And is that the same as the ep mods?

Do you already have the dye ul frame? If not they are a little tricky to track down as I believe the best candidate is the dm5 ul frame.

Wasn't there problems with the DYE frames?

I was going to buy a whole gun, go the donor route. I think it would be cheaper than tracking down the barrel, frame, Asa, etc. Then sell off parts I don't need. I've seen a couple 7's out there, a couple 4's as well. I'll have to keep an eye out for a dm5

The dm5 ul frames were the only ones that had a flat top. All the other models had a weird curve in them that matched up the Vasa.

Check this out. It's pneu, but gives an idea about the ram mounting and how little room there is in the UL frame.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/a...d-pneumag.html

I've also seen pictures on Facebook of few home brew cheater pneu systems in UL frame done by need4reebs

dye frames can be done some of the pmr frames had flat bottoms too