Hi guys,

So i'm new to Automags but I previously had an older valve on mine and replaced it with an xvalve.

I played with my new valve all day yesterday and for the most part it was leaking air down the barrel. I finally figured out that oring carrier issue and replaced it with a different one, which seemed to solve the issue. I also put the silver spring in, I think that was a mistake but I thought it would help with leaking air down the barrel.

Anyway, I think I might've been shooting hot but the field I'm at has really lax chrono standards and half the time their chrono's don't even work(I'm not going to name said field).

Anyway, played again on sunday and after about a 1,000 shots I hear a slow leak out the back of the gun, slow leak, but it stops after I loosened the velocity nut. But the guns only firing sporadically, like I pull one shot and then the second one just sort of farts out of the barrel. I try tightening the nut and then my trigger just stops firing completely. I go to take it apart but unfortunately lost the top little oring for the on/off assembly, so I have to order another one, which sucks since I can't really see if lubing it up will fix the gun.

Noticed there was a lot of purple gunk in the spring pack of the regulator but I'm assuming that's just grease. Not sure what the heck happened. I was thinking to go back to the gold short spring instead. It wasn't the air supply, I've got a full tank. So it must be the regulator not providing airflow to the powertube. Maybe I just lube it and it'll work again but I'm kind of afraid I'm doing something stupidly obviously wrong and don't want to mess it up any more.

Any suggestions?