Thread: ULE Custom X-Valve Mag with Centerflag Dynaflow and extras

ULE Custom X-Valve Mag with Centerflag Dynaflow and extras

Haven't gone out to play in several years and had all this stuff sitting in the closet. At this point I don't think I will play again so hopefully this will go to someone who will use it. All equipment lovingly cared for but note that it hasn't been used in awhile so everything sold as-is. Everything is mechanical so there should be no issues but there is a full oring kit included to rebuild the valve if needed.

Photos can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/CLgNn More photos can be provided. I'm located in Los Angeles if you would like to meet locally.

- One mag with xvalve and custom rail/body everything (mostly roguefactor stuff). Custom rail/tank holder thing at the bottom (has been so long I forgot what it's called) that connects to your tank and is easily screwed/unscrewed. Also included is a dye barrel with .688 back.
    - One tank with a centerflag dynaflow regulator. Regular tank size (68/3?) I think. Tank needs a hydro. Dye cover.
    - Viewloader revolution hopper.
    - Spare parts toolkit that includes a bunch of backup stuff - agd full oring kit, spare detents, oil, springs, air tubes, agd online barrel cover, allen wrenches and a bunch of misc other stuff.
    - Smoking hemp paintball pants with an option to use kneepads. Size L (probably an older version of these: http://smokinproducts.com/index.php?...od&productId=3)
    - Redz dimension pack 4+3 with a bunch of extra tubes.

I'm not sure how much any of this goes for. How about $450 shipped for it all? Or $400 for the marker/barrel/hopper/tank/spare parts (no pants or tubes/pack). GUN PACKAGE SOLD - THANKS

Have plenty of ebay feedback under same name, and feedback on other forums. Thanks
    Last edited by abaez; 07-15-2016 at 03:45 PM.

Pming

Not sure if that works.

I PM'D him an offer yesterday.......

I also PM'd an offer yesterday. I'm assuming that he just hasn't gotten back online to check yet!

Well then I'm not going to bother.

Hi everyone - really sorry about the delay. I was not getting PM or thread post notifications due to an old email address. I've responded to all PMs.

Thanks

And payment sent !