Thread: Looking for a good tech

Looking for a good tech

I live in howell nj. looking for a good tech that could help with my x valve setup. Gun works fine with the classic minimag valve. Just got an xvalve and am having problems after problems. mostly air leaking down barrel when trigger is held in. I know its the on/off valve. or thought that. i have changed every o-ring and cant get it to stop. i have tried two diffrent on/offs still same problem. Have never had so many problems with a valve. I just got the thing new from agd. It hasnt worked right since i got it and am pulling my hair out trying to figure the thing out.

Have you checked the o-rings inside the L10 carrier? Or are you just too frustrated at this point and want someone else to fix it for you.

Send it to Tunaman

lvl ten works fine.. it was on/off. i ordered a new set of o-rings. I figured out the on/off wont push all the way down into valve i think one of the orings is wrong on it. since i got it i always had to use a small screw driver to push up on on/off so the valve would slide in. not the pin the whole on/off body.

Some of the best techs are in your area. Tunaman is in NJ & BigEvil is on Staten Island.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe243672 View Post
    lvl ten works fine.. it was on/off. i ordered a new set of o-rings. I figured out the on/off wont push all the way down into valve i think one of the orings is wrong on it. since i got it i always had to use a small screw driver to push up on on/off so the valve would slide in. not the pin the whole on/off body.
    Some people would put ULT or Lvl10 shims under the screw-on top on the RT, to get more trigger bounce. If that is the case, you would want to measure the on/off pin length while you are in there to make sure it is not too long before or after you remove shims.

Squashing the on/off in there can increase the tension on the top o-rings, which would work against the extra trigger bounce you hope to get by pushing the top up.