Thread: Reebs caveman pump kit

Reebs caveman pump kit

Got my hands on one of the hand made pump kits made by need4reebs and his caveman tools. This thing is awesome. Super smooth absolutely minimal stroke. It fully looks like it belongs on the mag platform. It's small enough that there is no need for a hitman mod. I can can stroke it with my pointer finger without letting go of the foregrip.

Shown here without the pump rod installed because that's not a pump rail.

Name:  14060292_1439221349427576_1569817425_o.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  68.8 KB

Looks really nice. Reebs has been pretty handy with his caveman tools, it's been interesting to watch what he's developed in FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    Looks really nice. Reebs has been pretty handy with his caveman tools, it's been interesting to watch what he's developed in FB.
    He isn't the only one who has been busy.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    He isn't the only one who has been busy.
    Heh. Well then, looking forward to seeing more examples of that.

If you think about it. The rail is the most difficult or most crucial part of the machining. The cut needs to be clean and the ramp up, needs to be in a specific place at a specific angle. After that, the main parts of the pump mag can be sourced(the wave spring). The handle, pump rod and attachment adapter can all be made or repurposed on the cheap, so to speak.

The true key to this is, how well you put those parts together and how well they work. After that, its all about the looks.