Thread: What loaders can be converted to warpless?

What loaders can be converted to warpless?

Im looking to create a list of ones that have been successfully converted.

Loader list
    Halo
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Really, anything that is force fed...

What BE said above. But so far I've seen different halo versions and at least one rotor.

Any loader that is sound activated & is, of course forcefeed. Because of the need to have the eyes set in a proper place(and i believe the lack of apt sourcing to make a new eye holder) pretty much says that sound activated is the way to go. Less wires, less to mod from the donor hopper and easiest to cut up and use what you want/need.

So, I'm interested in this concept, but I think I've seen one picture of one gun with a prophecy set-up doing this. The hose was just shooting out of the prophecy and you could not tell how it was set-up inside.
    Does anyone have any insite into how to set this up with different loaders? Or are these set-ups all one off hack jobs?
    Id like to help promote and push this idea as I have quite a few warp style bodies to sell, but I can't seem to find any concrete examples with recent loaders.
    Anyone have detailed information to share?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    So, I'm interested in this concept, but I think I've seen one picture of one gun with a prophecy set-up doing this. The hose was just shooting out of the prophecy and you could not tell how it was set-up inside.
    Does anyone have any insite into how to set this up with different loaders? Or are these set-ups all one off hack jobs?
    Id like to help promote and push this idea as I have quite a few warp style bodies to sell, but I can't seem to find any concrete examples with recent loaders.
    Anyone have detailed information to share?
    Here's halo with pictures.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...el-a4-fly.html

Rotor, needs box rotor parts.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...-Rotor-project

Warp bodies are a tuff sell, it a very niche style of play with very few participants .

This is one of mine...

Pretty cool modification, but it does appear that it requires quite a bit of personal modification to the loader. Doesn't appear to be a consensus on how to do it and what parts to use.
    Nice one Big E.
    Hey, sell some of those guns on your wall taking up space.....

Pretty cool modification, but it does appear that it requires quite a bit of personal modification to the loader. Doesn't appear to be a consensus on how to do it and what parts to use.
    Nice one Big E.
    Hey, sell some of those guns on your wall taking up space.....
    I need a bigger wall..

I like the Prophecy for the mod over the halo.. it's lighter, holds more, and the catch cup is larger.

This could be done pretty easily if someone made modified raceways on a 3d printer

Great suggestion on the 3d Print...I just might have a connection for that. Now I need a drawing.....someone is not gonna like me....
    Tippmann/GI/Procaps/KEE/JT/Vforce/Empire/Viewloader/WGP you know..... that company....has a new loader coming out....wonder how it would work?
    I'm concerned the prophecy and all it's iterations are going bye bye...

Great suggestion on the 3d Print...I just might have a connection for that. Now I need a drawing.....someone is not gonna like me....
    Tippmann/GI/Procaps/KEE/JT/Vforce/Empire/Viewloader/WGP you know..... that company....has a new loader coming out....wonder how it would work?
    I'm concerned the prophecy and all it's iterations are going bye bye...
    You go with what's out there already and what will be cheap... most people won't hack up a new loader. A Halo or old Proph that you can pick up used for $50, they will.

I believe he is looking at modding and selling them as new on the automag store, thus his interest in a new loader.

If thats the case he ought to stock some of Johns warpless brackets too.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    This could be done pretty easily if someone made modified raceways on a 3d printer
    And modify the shell, or at least put up a model that takes the new raceway. Print the whole track and neck on the thing, i.e. a dedicated warp shell. Maybe tilt the cup a little depending on the side you design the feed.

This should happen, even if a one time example. By "should" I mean that I recommend one of us do it eventually, but I also mean that I expect someone will do it eventually with or without us, as it appears to be mainly a modeling problem.