Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bringing the first production Automag valve back to life

Quote Originally Posted by John Dresser View Post
    Funny enough, I did that with RT #0001. I modernized it as much as possible. But I kind of wish I'd found the parts to go the other way instead and turn it back to stock.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3345817
    I absolutely love this Classic RT. I've been on the hunt for one of the stovepipe bodies so I could start a project like this. Once I find a body, I'll probably spring for a Classic RT.

(literally first post on AO in years)

PBN Feedback AO Feedback eBay Feedback

DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (Rob Kenny and Matt Bradley) LIVE @ www.djinnuendo.com TUES 2/8 - 8 to 10PM

John why were you using a cocker when you had that sweet RT! I would have rather been hit by a mag.....

Quote Originally Posted by rkjunior303 View Post
    I absolutely love this Classic RT. I've been on the hunt for one of the stovepipe bodies so I could start a project like this. Once I find a body, I'll probably spring for a Classic RT.

(literally first post on AO in years)
    Yours is coming along nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel85 View Post
    John why were you using a cocker when you had that sweet RT! I would have rather been hit by a mag.....
    Haha, I have thought about using a Mag in the UWL a couple times. I actually brought that RT to the very first UWL I ever played, but I ended up playing pump the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    the question would be how many were built using the pot metal frame? the lowest number classic valve I have is in the low 12,000's and it is a CF prefix. my first mag which I bought in 95 and was bone stock power feed has a CF 35,000 series # but it came with the pot metal frame.
    if number CF 35000 is made around 95 do you got an estimation when number cf 100xx did got made?
    thinking i might got an old one
    Paid in paintballs

Quote Originally Posted by John Dresser View Post
    I would require at least 2 mints.
    Here is my offer...

Name:  8CDF05A4-98EF-41C7-BD4E-33BF04678438.gif
Views: 135
Size:  9.3 KB