Thread: Grip help

Grip help

So in the process of building my first emag, as many a story on here seems to go, I ended up with a second mag. I love how it shoots and was able to get a logic umf frame for it that I find very aesthetically pleasing. The trouble I have is I have fairly small hands and the frame feels huge when I'm playing. Enough to be uncomfortable. I have been toying with the idea of selling/trading it for Luke's frame as I like the 90* frames. Is it any narrower? Or does it atleast feel narrower because it's relieved on the front and back edges? I've had an intelli and they feel great, but I'd like to keep a 90 on there.

No, 90° frames feel much thicker than intelliframes. I do not know about any of Luke's frames, as i never handled one. So i can not in good faith say those may or may not feel like, in terms of "thickness", the same smaller or larger than intelliframes.

Mainly on regular 90° frames, because of how the frame sites back in the hand, it will feel thicker. I would look more to a Y frame verses a 90. The reliefs on the front and bqck do help but not that much, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeincolorado View Post
    I have been toying with the idea of selling/trading it for Luke's frame as I like the 90* frames. Is it any narrower? Or does it atleast feel narrower because it's relieved on the front and back edges?
    The last time I had a UMF here I did compare them, it was awhile ago so IIRC the logic frame is larger, not by a large margin but larger. Plus my frames do have heaver radiused edges which does help to make it feel smaller. No idea if it will fit your hands the way you prefer though.