Thread: Players in Central Texas (Austin)?

Players in Central Texas (Austin)?

Hey guys,

Been playing for the last few months at my local field after a 15 year break.

Haven't really found a group of regulars to play with... been the lone wolf for the last few months.

Anybody in Austin? I don't have any friends who play and it seems when someone says they will come out they flake...

Also would be nice to fins some other maggers... haven't seen another mag out at the field since I started playing again.

Let me know and maybe we can play some ball!

Mondoatx

What field do you play at?
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

I have played at Outlaw Paintball in Pfugerville before but lately it has been Texas Paintball in Jonestown... they have a greater variety of fields and it is pretty close to my house.

There are a few regular mag players that go to Xtreme in Manor. Now that the weather is cooling off, I'll be headed there more often myself.

Mondo,

Hit me up sometime, there is a handful of us that still rock mags in the ATX.

I have been working in the Austin area the last couple of months. I didnt have any of my equipment with me at the time but plan on bringing some back with me after this trip home. I will be back in Texas the last week of the month on thru the new year. I woud love to get some playing in while down there this winter. Other than indoor fields there isnt much paintball to be had up here in Pa.
    Thanks,
    Jeremy

Kwik, welcome to the ATX. Give me a shout when your in town, I have extra equipment if you need to borrow something. Check out Extreme Paintball in Manor just east of Austin, those guys/gals are awesome and family friendly. The prices out there are very reasonable. Outlaw paintball in Pflugerville is an exciting rush if you like the speedball scene. The competition out there is top notch and there is always some pro guys out there looking to scrimmage. Texas paintball out in Jonestown is a HUGE beautiful layout and they are very family friendly. The prices out there are kinda high but the fields are pretty awesome. I would def check out the websites to these places.