Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Logic vert sleeper pnueframe

Logic vert sleeper pnueframe

Hi guys, I have for sale my pnue frame,
    It has a palmers lpr, all the usual pnuemag internals all in a logic vert frame
    I am looking for $300obo shipped for this, I would accept trades but only for an eclipse Gtek or something cocker related. If price is not right make an offer guys, I need this gone
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  95.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  134.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  109.6 KB
    Last edited by Gaz; 09-25-2016 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Price drop

That is not a UMF.

That's a vert frame.

Cheers edited

Does it work ?

Have you tested the pnuematics ?

so kewl bump, LPR matches the outside

It all works as it should, it will require fine tweeking, but other than that it is just a drop in and go frame

Offer up guys need this gone asap

Does the CP on off have a big nick on the back by the threads

No I thinks it just the light,
    $250 plus shipping final price drop

Sold pending payment

Just sent the payment thanks

I paid for this item and you will not answer any of my msg or emails im starting to get worried

Its been 7 days now and no tracking and no trigger frame any body know him on PB Nation

I normally don't get to worried till the 10 day mark or so if I'm not sure exactly when something ships.

I sure hope you don't get shafted and have to deal with a claim though. That would be BS for sure.

Now it been 12 days and no tracking and no trigger frame its time to get my money back I WANT A REFUND NOT YOUR TRIGGER FRAME I WILL LEAVE BAD FEEDBACK FOR THIS GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. EVERYONE WATCH OUT FOR THIS SCAMER

you may also want to consider where he may be shipping from. if it is the south east a hurricane just messed up a lot of stuff. so there may be circumstances.

I live in Florida also the scary part is he wont give me tracking info

Let me know whats up. Scammers get Banned here.

Looks like he is in the UK. PM me the email addy you have.

It could easily take few weeks to arrive from UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    It could easily take few weeks to arrive from UK.
    Yeah ,, but he should reply to PM's & Emails

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    Yeah ,, but he should reply to PM's & Emails
    No argument in there. No excuse for the radio silence unless he comes up with really good explanation.

It also shows last activity was 9/30. He might not be checking his emails either since that'd be the only other way to know he's gotten a message from AO.

I finally have tracking number the problem i have is i paid for the item on 09/30 and he didnt ship it till 10/12 there is no excuse for this at all

Did he give an explanation? With life there are all kinds of things that could happen. It's taken me 3 months to finally get my drive poured since investing the frames up. Stuff happens. I'm not saying that 12 days is the best way of doing things. Just t hat crap happens sometimes and if there is good sound reasoning it is what it is.

This is the msg he sent to me on 10/4 he said he had shipped it and tracking shows he didn't ship it till 10/12 here is a copy of his email (Hey bud, no need to worry. I will send you the tracking Number when I get home from work. Sorry about the lack of comms, I am having to use my old mobile for emails, as I broke my other one.) so he lied to me I hate a liar.

I will never buy anything from this guy again I hope no one else does. And it's not over yet I still don't have the item

I got the trigger today what a abortion first the ram is missing when he said he tested it and it fired he may have shot it out. Next i asked him if the asa had a big nick in it and he replied no its just the photos. Next the asa knob is bent how do you do that. Next the trigger was jammed next to thr ram cylinder. Had to file a claim to get part of my money back. And send It to lukes customs to fix it all

Right, I am back first off I apologised for lack of comms as my am having to use my old phone for emails and everything else, regarding the frame it was working when I sent it, the ram was complete has the internals fallen out in the packing, the Asa can only have become bent in shipping. Can you email me pics of the packaging so I can file a complaint with Royal Mail, secondly send it back to myself and I will give a full refund.

Ok to start off you lied to me about the shipping you lied man so you are going to lie about everything else. So if you tested it you would have found the little hole in MSV hose close to the MSV valve not a hard fix so no that is the second lie yes you lied to me again. Next lie is I asked you if there was a big nick buy the CP Asa you said it was just the photo, it does have a big nick where I said I looked like it was at and the Asa is all scratched up from a tool taking the macroline off you did say that in your listing so you lied again. The on off knob is bent not from shipping is was bent before that and you know that. I very good at fixing anything that I put mu hands on I didn't know I was buying someone else's abortion. I don't want to send it back and wait a month for my money to come back to me I just want you to pay for it to be fixed. There is a claim on paypal just do the right thing now give me part of my money back. I paid. $235 and it should be working at that price. I will post tracking info and pics later so everyone can see that you lied to me I hate being lied to