Thread: Is it Just The Economy ?

Question Is it Just The Economy ?

PTP guns in the various BST threads in the forums seem to be taking a lot longer to sell lately .

Or is it just me ?

I'm wondering has all their (PTP's) hyjinx started to catch up with them or is it just the economy, people asking stupid prices, or what ?

Over priced perhaps...

I think it is also a slow selling season right now. It usually picks up in the late winter / early spring.

From what I was seeing there seemed to be quite a bubble in prices, well at least in the stuff that I follow, mostly pumps. I think prices are coming back to reality as of late.
    The user formally known as Lancecst.

Its cyclic. People need money, seeing a niche gun that could have market value, put them up for sale. More people then see it & put up theirs either freeing up cash for a new winter purchase (the new gun are always debuted between World Cup and PBX) or cause they see something they want, finish a project or just people clearing out collections for whatever reason.

There is never any ryhme or reason to anything in paintball.

The best time to sell paintball gear has always been after most people receive their income tax refunds. Late winter, early spring. (Black Friday exempted, of course) Your mileage may vary, lol