Thread: Automag Akchun

Automag Akchun

I'm pretty much done building my xvalved ule mag (for now...) and played half the big game with it. It's the first action this X-valve has seen. Here's some video of it getting work done.

It was probably some of the worst weather I've ever played in. The first day rained non-stop, which destroyed my hopper's electronics by day 2. Saw a lot of people face plant running through the woods. Shots were hooking all over the place. But it was still a lot of fun. Considering the circumstances, the mag shot beautifully all day, which looked even better next to all the other markers which were dropping like flies.

I also saw quite a few 'Mags. An E-mag, 1 or 2 minimags, a TAC ULE, and a few other grey bodied classics. It's good to see.

Nice.

I need to get up to Sherwood one of these days - they're 3 hours north but I hear the field is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    I need to get up to Sherwood one of these days - they're 3 hours north but I hear the field is amazing.
    Their big games are definitely worth the drive. The owner has put a lot of love into that field over the last 25 years.

Edit:

On a completely different topic, but maybe worth mentioning....I ran across about 3 random people at the event who approached me to talk about the SandFX mags and with only positive things to say about them. Bottomline, whether they sell quickly or not, it's probably put AGD on the radar of a decent number of people, which is at least a small victory in itself.
    Last edited by dahoeb; 10-15-2016 at 09:10 PM.