Thread: Anyone who can do a PNEU MAG conversion for me?

Anyone who can do a PNEU MAG conversion for me?

Hi everyone! It's been a MANY years since I've been on this site. I'm looking to get back into paintball with my ULE RT mag, intelliframe, lv 10. Paintball has sure changed and everyone is slinging 20bps down the field it seems. I love my mag and was hoping to find someone who could do a pneu-mag conversion for me. Any suggestions with estimated cost would be great! Glad this place is still alive.

Thanks,
    James
    I'll never grow up...

[IMG]Sig image must be under 20k[/IMG]

My Feedback

Awesome thanks Luke!

If you're not interested in making it yourself, Luke's T-Rex is probably the best way to go. Certainly the easiest. I mean, I could do it for you. I've done a few pneumags that used Intelliframes. But the cost to modify your frame would be $75-$100, depending on what parts you want to use. Plus shipping both ways, which would be another $20-$30 (depending on whether you sent me just the frame or the whole marker). And I wouldn't be nearly as quick as just ordering something from Luke.

Even if you decide to make it yourself, that still might not be the cheapest option if you don't have the right tools. You need a drill, a vice, a 6-inch drill bit, a tap kit, clamps......I think I spent an extra $50 on tools the first time I did it myself.

So yeah....think about it and ask plenty of questions first. And if you decide in the end you still want someone else to custom build one from the parts you already have, send me a PM.

i can if you would like.
    i have the pneumatic parts.

im well versed in doing it. and can test when done installing.

there are other options though as previously stated by others.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...mp-Parts/page2
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 10-14-2016 at 03:59 PM.