Thread: bodies

bodies

THREAD CLOSED , all sales have been shipped ---------------

gonna empty my " parts box "
    prices are PPaled & shipped
    PM for more pics if needed
    Listing here 1st ( later on the book , wanted to give the Loyalist's 1st crack )
    Blue Karta & rail $
    Green ULE $
    XMT raw Pump milled 250$ ,,,,,SOLD
    Mini Mag pump milled feed tube cut hopper rt $
    Black hopper rt $
    Last edited by maniacmechanic; 11-20-2016 at 02:11 PM. Reason: update

I'love take the karts
    Send me a PayPal request

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony w Lawrence View Post
    I'love take the karts
    Send me a PayPal request

sure will

Send me payment request through PayPal for blue karta body/rail
    Thanks again Tony

Send me payment request through PayPal for blue karta body/rail
    Thanks again Tony
    In all the years I've BSTin I've never sent anyone an " invoice " ,, I sent you my PPal addy , what the deal with a invoice ??

Thanks anyway
    glws

Thanks anyway
    glws
    Just tell me Why ,, when folks freeze up and don't tell me Why , I immediately think Scammer

I'll take the XMT RT body

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG View Post
    I'll take the XMT RT body
    PMed

Lets move these 10% off listed price !!!

Green ULE , you know how hard these are to find 100$
    Blue Karta 475$
    Pump milled MM 30$

Invoice makes it a bit more official in my eyes... you send the buyer a list of what he is buying in a way and they pay that. It seems a bit harder to fight and mess up later down the road... my .02. BTW... I hope ya still have 187...

Thank you devilman someone understands

I ask ya to explain , I have never had anyone ask me to do an Invoice , I don't know how , guess I need to figure out how !!

Meh, when Im doing business with well established members like Hank I send money as Friends/Family with zero notes. That way nobody pays fees. My .02

And the only thing I need is your name ??

Invoicing is just like any other bill you receive, itemized as previously mentioned. Most people are fine sending money to your email addresses and listing in the details what their payment is for. Invoicing is more "official" but not necessary. Some people prefer it though. How to send an invoice:

https://www.paypal.com/mv/cgi-bin/we..._works-outside

Most peeps just don't do the invoice stuff and in here with some of the old blood we would send them a payment without a seconds notice if they asked. Just the way it works... kind of like dealing with your guys at work.. we deal among ourselves and think nothing of it. I understand the invoicing but have only done it 1 time myself. MM was simply asking what you were talking about and how to do it. He didn't realize it was a PP option is all.. no need for anyone to get riled up.

Hey Anthony.. did ya PM MM your PP address? That's what he was asking... "all I need is your name?"

And look.. now we have all learned that its possible and how to do it.

DM

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMan View Post
    Most peeps just don't do the invoice stuff and in here with some of the old blood we would send them a payment without a seconds notice if they asked. Just the way it works... kind of like dealing with your guys at work.. we deal among ourselves and think nothing of it. I understand the invoicing but have only done it 1 time myself. MM was simply asking what you were talking about and how to do it. He didn't realize it was a PP option is all.. no need for anyone to get riled up.

Hey Anthony.. did ya PM MM your PP address? That's what he was asking... "all I need is your name?"

And look.. now we have all learned that its possible and how to do it.

DM
    I'm not sure what the deal is with Anthony , he pm's me through a visitor account , never give's me a name or address , email or anything , expects me to do something for him that I've never done for anyone ( I've got 6 pages of feedback on here ) , comes back to the thread , asks me to do it again ( and thru the visitor acc pm also ) still never gives me any info ,, What am I supposed to do ??

I can fix this !! THREAD CLOSED , all sales have been shipped , Items are NO LONGER FOR SALE
    I am sorry if this inconvenienced any one , i'll start puting better payment instructions in my opening

Log into your account and click on the link at the top of the page "send and request".
    Then click on either of the two "request money" options.
    If you have done business in the past you can use their name as a short cut, but all billing is based on the customers email address.
    I have no idea if this helps protect the buyer in a dispute but it streamlines the purchase for the buyer.
    Just an extra hassle for the seller in my opinion, but it's no big deal from any vantage point from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Log into your account and click on the link at the top of the page "send and request".
    Then click on either of the two "request money" options.
    If you have done business in the past you can use their name as a short cut, but all billing is based on the customers email address.
    I have no idea if this helps protect the buyer in a dispute but it streamlines the purchase for the buyer.
    Just an extra hassle for the seller in my opinion, but it's no big deal from any vantage point from my experience.

I can't do that if the person does/will not give me a proper name , I cannot assume that his screen name is his proper name ,,, should I ??

No of course not MM... without an email address I wouldn't bother... its all good chief.. I shared your field info on FB..

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    I can't do that if the person does/will not give me a proper name , I cannot assume that his screen name is his proper name ,,, should I ??
    No you can't assume anything, sending and receiving money with paypal requires an email address. As I stated, the only way you can use their name is if you have done business previously through paypal. The name is only a short cut to their email address.

I sent him a Paypal payment request before, but you have to have his email addy to do it.

The person receiving the payment request doesnt have to have a Paypal account to pay the payment request.

He would save himself some headaches if he would just take the time to set up a Paypal account.

Sorry guys didn't mean to cause such a stir