Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marbilizer ??

I've used Nelson Anarchy a few times in the past couple of years and I've been unimpressed. It isn't bad but it also isn't anything spectacular. I'd take Valken Redemption over Nelson Anarchy any day.
    The user formally known as Lancecst.

Quote Originally Posted by BLachance75 View Post
    I've used Nelson Anarchy a few times in the past couple of years and I've been unimpressed. It isn't bad but it also isn't anything spectacular. I'd take Valken Redemption over Nelson Anarchy any day.
    With me at this point ,, it's all about employing Americans , I will do everything I can in my business & personal life to buy American and promote Made in America businesses
    I do realize that sometimes this will be impossible , I also realize sometimes , maybe I really don't need what I'm lookin at buyin
    The toaster I use everyday was built in the USA in 1959 , yes 1959 . lets see china make a toaster that good

My field just switched from Nelson to Valken. I haven't shot enough Valken yet to compare, but I LOVE Nelson Special Forces. Been shooting it for a few years now and it always seemed consistent. My only complaint is the fill would stain sometimes. I think the owner switched because Valken was cheaper, but i haven't asked.

Quote Originally Posted by cudamelland View Post
    My field just switched from Nelson to Valken. I haven't shot enough Valken yet to compare, but I LOVE Nelson Special Forces. Been shooting it for a few years now and it always seemed consistent. My only complaint is the fill would stain sometimes. I think the owner switched because Valken was cheaper, but i haven't asked.
    Valken's good paint , some of the best out there ( maybe the best ) , I've never shot any Nelson paint , but you can bet I will before I buy my next pallet ,, I'd pay more for an American product if it shoots as well ;; after all I Shoot an AutoMag

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    The toaster I use everyday was built in the USA in 1959 , yes 1959 . lets see china make a toaster that good
    But they are only 6 dollars at wallyworld ?

Used Nelson for a long time, always had good luck with it. I have used most of their different grades but liked Special forces best then followed by anarchy. Shot it through, mags, cockers, phoons, shoeboxes, tippys, phantoms, and more. Miss the marbs of old when I first got in to paintball about 98 to 04, they used to be fieldpaint for Hell Survivors before their Fireball field paint. What happened to Diablo/Draxxus paint?

In my opinion the lawsuit is valid. I actually don't see Valken being able to defends itself. IMO they seem to be in pretty clear violation of the trademark dress.
    Considering this is a second breach of the trademark violation I think GI will win.

You might think it's stupid , but it's not. When you own a trademark you defend it. If you don't then you lose it.
    What's silly is that Valken was already smacked for it once and then they just reached right back into the cookie jar.

I have no love for either company in regards to their specific operations. I just believe in good business ethics.
    In this case it does appear that GI has good cause to protect it's trademark dress.

If the case goes far enough, a jury will decide just how much merit there is.
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com