Thread: Tonsixer Anno'd custom Euro Rt Mag low serial #272

Tonsixer Anno'd custom Euro Rt Mag low serial #272

Here is my Tonsixer Anno'd Rtmag...Hate to sell this as it is my last Mag in my collection, just can't stand seeing it sit while I am not able to get out and play...The anno job is amazing, tons of detail...gloss mixed with matte finish tons of detail. comes with matching autococker barrel adapter and matching barrel, matching snub nose...I will throw in at least one other automag barrel too...Intelliframe, carbon fiber forward grip...I can include the original bike grip too and old rail...ccm 90's are new and haven't been locktighted yet...ccm grip panels...powder coated body...This gun has only seen the field once...airs up and fires, slight leak out back end could use a new o-ring kit...don't have any o-rings at the moment or a chrono so I don't know how many feet per second it is shooting at...located in Canada, but I will ship to the US
    via Canada Air mail with tracking....
    SOLD >>>>>>>>>including shipping PAYPAL (the anno job alone was almost 200) *I could include a deadlywind carbon fiber barrel for an extra $40
    Only trades would be for a nice pump...

Last edited by Pingdog; 11-29-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Hiya, what type of valve is in this?

this is a classic rt

It is a euro rt that had the body modded the high rise was cut down...and the front cut

I really like the gun, It would have already sold had you not cut the euro body.....I'm still tempted...Although the anno is very different...I like it...
    Maybe a nice new polished body would look great....hmmm...

I did not cut the body, came to me that way...I did powder coat it white though...I had been hunting around for a different body, to no avail...yes a polished body would be sweet
    I am just not getting out for ball since my 2 kids arrived...I could go down to $250 US shipped...honestly the anno'd was ridiculously expensive...here is another shot of it...

PRICE DROP $220 US Shipped