Thread: Looking for Angel Threaded Clamping Feedneck- CCM

Looking for Angel Threaded Clamping Feedneck- CCM

I am looking for a clamping (not allen wrench) feed neck for my ULE body. I would prefer black. Or, if you have just the clamp, as mine broke. I don't care if it is used. Please let me know if you have one and how much. A picture would be great too. Thanks!

Greg

Look at Inception. Simon just released Angel threaded Empire style feednecks.

Yup the FLE feedneck is the only way to go. I think i saw someone who made aftermarket lever locks for CCM feednecks but why overpay for a CCM then have to buy something more to make it work better when an ID FLE feedneck is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnectionProblem View Post
    Look at Inception. Simon just released Angel threaded Empire style feednecks.

Cool, where do I get one of these? Is this a member on here? It's been a long time since I've been on these boards.

Also, do the empire feednecks just provide a lip that the clamp attaches to?

Thanks

Goto: www.inceptiondesigns.com

For most applications you will need just the lowrise adapter (ule bodies, most aftermarket bosies as well).

Not understanding the second part. On Empire guns, they don't have a threaded feedneck like a ULE body, but have a stub already there, so you just fit the feedneck over it. On any body with a threaded feedneck, you screw on the stub, then fit the feedneck on it. But it should all be on the website. If you have questions, you can always call or email the company for clearer definitions.

He is out of the Angel threaded breach adapters right now.

There's also the empire feed necks they work great as well and all hoppers fit easily.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182314421381

AGD has all the feednecks.

Left to right

1) Empire
    Dust only

2)3)Nummech dust and polished with new Boss. We had them lower the boss for AGD guns.
    Nummech is also the only neck with small tabs on either side to hold the clamp.

4) inceptions FLE
    So far we could only get in gloss.

Empire is the tallest. Inception and Nummech are about the same height and a little lower than empire.

Nummech and Inception come with exact Angel threaded Boss. Empire comes with Empire threaded boss which is slightly different thread, but works well with proper loctite.

Name:  feedneck_1.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  104.0 KBName:  feedneck_2.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  80.3 KB
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com