Thread: Price for my ule xvalve centerflag marker?

Price for my ule xvalve centerflag marker?

Hey guys looking to possibly sell my xvalve automag but not to sure on what it's worth.

Little info on the marker. The valve works great no leaks from when I used it last.
    The only problem is with the trigger the centerflag will turn on but the solenoid moves very slow so the marker shoots once and that's about it and It's also missing the grip cover. But with a regular mechanical trigger frame installed everything works.
    Some parts.
    Clamping feed neck
    Grip extension
    On/ of Asa.
    Will come with parts kit.
    And possibly the freak barrel kit.
    Also have another 1 piece barrel.

But here's a picture. Sorry for it being upside down not sure why it turned like that.

See Scott it's not just West Virginian's

Couod he that the board is in "eye mode" and because the eyes aren't seeing a ball, it is only going to shoot while the trigger is pulled for 3sec at a time.

Go into the programming mode to turn the eyes off or block the eyes to test the board again.

I've already tried that. I've had paint in the marker so the eyes could see the ball and still. Just very slow. Shoots one ball and that's it.

But does anyone have any idea on a price?

the problem is the body and rail have been milled for eyes , if it was all up and runnin that would be one thing , but if ya had to part it , the bodys not worth 100$ anymore because of the milling , same with the rail
    I'd say not running with a full freak kit 350/400 , runnin with the freak kit 500 plus

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    I'd say not running with a full freak kit 350/400 , runnin with the freak kit 500 plus
    That might be a little low. I'm thinking $200 for the valve & kit, $100 for the frame (maybe, since it's not 100% functional), $100-ish for the body/feedneck/rail, another $50 for the grip, ASA, extension, fittings, $75 for the Freak kit. etc. So $400 for everything, even with a non-working frame, is a very good deal.

But yeah, if you can get the hyperframe working and take a video of it shooting, you can probably ask for another $100.

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    See Scott it's not just West Virginian's
    We don't know that, it's not listed.

But yours says Port St Lucie, what about that ?

Remember, if you're not living on the edge then you're taking up too much space.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    We don't know that, it's not listed.

But yours says Port St Lucie, what about that ?

Remember, if you're not living on the edge then you're taking up too much space.
    you just now pickin up on this ??