Thread: Eurogeddon reg

Eurogeddon reg

Have up for sale this eurogeddon reg that came with my recent purchase I currently have tanks with ninja shp regs already installed and Don't figure on taking the reg off my tanks to use the geddon. It came with a euro xmag so if there is anyone out there looking to add one to there X. Here is your chance and before anyone says don't break it up I want to say one its not even the stock anno and it is a match but in reverse so to me it sticks out like a soar thumb. Anyway I'm looking for $125 shipped OBO. New price $115 shipped and will include out of hydro 68/4500 nitroduck tank tuffskin style.

Name:  IMG_0314.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  46.3 KBName:  IMG_0315.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  47.8 KBName:  IMG_0316.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  47.6 KBName:  IMG_0317.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  41.0 KB

Just to show what I mean by matching in reverse

Name:  IMG_0311.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  59.9 KB

Thanks
    Mike
    Last edited by ghostdog2019; 12-25-2016 at 11:05 PM.

It's an Air America Abaddon system.

Fairly rare, very few made.

Pretty sure you have to have the part that goes on the tank also or it's useless.

http://www.immortalair.com

Dan at Immortal Air was part of Air America, he can probably tell you more about it.

I do have the adapter that goes with it probably should have mentioned that as well.

Name:  IMG_0318.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  50.3 KBName:  IMG_0320.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  45.9 KB

When did AA make a system like the nitroduck mega and mini regs? I never knew aa did a system with removable tanks from regs.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    When did AA make a system like the nitroduck mega and mini regs? I never knew aa did a system with removable tanks from regs.
    The Armageddon was made about 1998 or so. This was the only Air America system that had that feature. The reg/tank system is fully adjustable from 100-1500psi input.

Nifty. Never knew aa did a split system like that.

Yes, it was top of the line. I believe retail was about $480 or so in the late 90s, when a "classic" mag would cost you about $400.

These regs are super consistent and great flow.

Don't sell it... just pack it up nicely and put it away until you pass it on. Keep it together!
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

This xmag isn't leaving my family as it's the only one I have and it's something I always wanted to own back since 2002 when I got into paintball and bought my minimag. To me it's not something I'm going to use and I'm never selling the x so to pack it away just seems wrong when someone can get something unique for there collection or use. With all these xmag owners out there and the collectors we have on here I'm sure someone on here could make better use out of it then me just letting it rot for eternity in a dark drawer.

If you only knew how many guns I have bought from people that said they were never going to sell something. There are a lot of people that spend a lot of time tracking down every single matching part for an anno pattern. I have been looking for specific pieces for over 10 years and still haven't found them. Please keep it with the gun in the event that some day some one else like me owns it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    If you only knew how many guns I have bought from people that said they were never going to sell something. There are a lot of people that spend a lot of time tracking down every single matching part for an anno pattern. I have been looking for specific pieces for over 10 years and still haven't found them. Please keep it with the gun in the event that some day some one else like me owns it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    already been through all this with the warp breech , he's breaking it up

Remember, it is his gun, his possession. The breech is not matching/not original. The geddon is reverse matching, whether that is factory or not, i don't know. He is not breaking up a complete gun with the body going some place, the lowers to another. Everyone needs to either buy the gun outright for him or trade him for a Xmag that is not matching and lay off him about this...

So either pony up the money or find someone to buy this from him. He made the decision

Is this just a regular ASA? Can I screw my SHP Ninja tank to the back. Does it require the use of that adapter?

Quote Originally Posted by djinnform View Post
    Is this just a regular ASA? Can I screw my SHP Ninja tank to the back. Does it require the use of that adapter?
    Like nobody said it's a fully adjustable reg up to 1500psi so you would need to take the shp reg off and install the included adapter which then screws right into the reg. It's a real unique system.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Remember, it is his gun, his possession. The breech is not matching/not original. The geddon is reverse matching, whether that is factory or not, i don't know. He is not breaking up a complete gun with the body going some place, the lowers to another. Everyone needs to either buy the gun outright for him or trade him for a Xmag that is not matching and lay off him about this...

So either pony up the money or find someone to buy this from him. He made the decision
    Thanks nobody I'm not trying to cause such a ruckus but to me the breech had some marks on the warp driver side and would need a re anno so matching or not it didn't matter. And the reg with the opposite matching really in my opinion has nothing to do with the xmag itself I'm not parting the x mag valve or the ace the lowers or anything like that just pieces that would be best served to to AO community instead of my junk drawer. And cap pinky unless someone is gonna trade me an xmag for this xmag this will never leave my family I have five boys ranging from 11-4 and all of them except for my four year old at the moment can't wait to get there opportunity to play. This bad boy is gonna keep getting passed down for ages.

Mike

Think of it like a constant air co2 tank screwing directly in to a reg. In this case it's an hpa cylinder that screws in to a regulator

The adapter screws into the tank, holding back the bottle pressure. This is not regulated. Then it screws into the regulator body. Think of it more like a tank disconnect than a traditional screw in tank. What you are referring to is more like the short cap Max-flos that you could screw i a tank then, use the max-flo to step down the pressure for the gun.

Price drop $110 shipped OBO

Wow, I can't believe you would try to sell this off when you have the matching mag.

I picked up an Abaddon for $75 and it came with the matching ***aluminum*** tank-side piece.

The stainless tank half is from an Armageddon... your reg is incomplete. Sure, it will work with an Armageddon back, but it's not complete and the buyer should know that. The original reg back is black anodized aluminum.

Also, these take weird straight thread metric fittings with integrated orings. You see that flat area around the macro elbow? That's for a captured* o-ring seal on the original thread adapter. Threads are probably damaged with a tapered NPT jammed in. If a collector is buying this and intends to return it to original condition.

Does it have the aluminum carrier inside?

Story behind them -- this is from memory of my conversations with Steven Preskill who purchased the inventory of AA, is friends with Dan, and is slowly rebuilding the brand as Immortal Air...check them out! Sorry for any inaccuracies...here goes:

The Abaddon was an unauthorized product developed by the European branch of Air America. When Dan found out that they had altered the designs and were producing these without authorization, he intervened. He flew to the European office, shut down production of the Abaddon, packed up the remaining inventory, and completely closed the European branch.

While these actions may appear to have been extreme, realize that Air America was providing pressure regulation systems for various government agencies, including a number of parts for NASA missions, as well as some classified equipment. There may have been legal implications, but more importantly his reputation was on the line. A sub-par piece of equipment could not be tolerated under his brand.

Last edited by SilverJR; 12-22-2016 at 11:01 AM. Reason: typo

He does have the part the tank attaches to.

No it won't accept standard tank regs.

Probably would be good to either test it to verify it works as it should, or put "untested" in the 1st post.

Last edited by going_home; 12-22-2016 at 04:30 PM.

This thread has gone to hell, the OP should start a new thread, as everyone's questions should be answered and all the other comments aren't needed...

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    He does have the part the tank attaches to.

No it won't accept standard tank regs.

Probably would be good to either test it to verify it works as it should, or put "untested" in the 1st post.

It works , no leaks ,, turn that XMag up to about 1100 it rips

As stated by maniac it works this is a for sale thread I'm not breaking anyone's arms or legs to buy it. It's like I have tried to say the entire time I'm just not gonna use it. I don't like that it doesn't truly match I have OCD with that kinda stuff and it is gonna sit in my junk drawer lost to the world. If someone wants it they can buy it otherwise it will stay in said drawer. Also if everyone is so adamant about me not splitting it up then trade me an equal x straight up and you can choose to keep it together. At the end of the day I wanted to own one x all the way back when I started on this forum over 12 years ago but I could never with my family and kids drop 1800 on one. Out of chance I found one and I'm grateful I will never give it up unless it's to have an equal x. So there if someone wants the reg buy it if someone wants to keep the whole thing together then trade me an x. Otherwise just let it be. I only wanted this part to be used by someone and not waisted.

Thanks
    Mike

Up for package deal.

Thanks
    Mike

I could trade ya X mags... I have a dust black one..

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMan View Post
    Pics please and details on xmag?

Xmag trade pending to devilman

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMan View Post
    Finally gettin one of my X's