Thread: Parker Macro Source

Parker Macro Source

Does anyone know who is selling quality macro line?
    I am looking for Parker NB-4-062
    .062 Wall thickness

I feel like its a crap shoot every time I order and I like the stuff I mentioned above.

Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Mole1119; 12-21-2016 at 08:56 PM.

http://www.airsoldier.com/mm5/mercha..._Code=FITTINGS

Tried Air Soldier ?

Black macroline specs:

Black Nylon-12
    .150" ID
    .250" OD
    .050" wall
    .1000 psi working pressure (3000 psi burst)
    .0.5" bend radius

Never had his blowout yet.
    Bought a roll years ago....

^^^same

That Parker NB-4-062 is only rated for 500PSI WP. So what's the part number of the 1000PSI stuff?? I'd rather go straight to the local hydraulic/pneumatic shop. ASP is awesome and I've ordered from them a few times.

I've purchased LPR and Microline here> http://www.newageindustries.com/ I'm sure if you dig around you can find what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSelfLost View Post
    That Parker NB-4-062 is only rated for 500PSI WP. So what's the part number of the 1000PSI stuff?? I'd rather go straight to the local hydraulic/pneumatic shop. ASP is awesome and I've ordered from them a few times.

Newage Industries Nylotube 12.150 x .250 47780/12

Not sure if any of that helps....

By all means, please disregard a long time contributer to the paintball community, who not only has the stuff on hand but you are to lazy to even order from, since you wish to cut out a few cents on savings. No wonder brick and mortar stores have all been disapearing, just because you want to order from the factory direct. Hell, ever think you might not he able to? Or the simple fact that ASP has it, its not an outrageous price and you are helping support paintball. And, if anything, Have Blue can even get you higher rated stuff if you want, but no, you can't even ask...

If you are to worried about those few cents, maybe you shouldn't be playing paintball. It can get quite expensive...

Sorry, rant over

An online shop? Huh, no wonder brick and mortar stores are disappearing . I have the utmost respect for HaveBlue, I have ordered from him (several hundred dollars worth), had great service, a great experience, will go back, and will even direct people to him, so take it easy bud. At the same time, I'd rather not wait two weeks for a single fitting when I can drive 5 minutes to get one.

Well, that's.. grim.. and escalated quickly haha. Anyways, back to the OP's question, yes, go to ASP . Going home, thanks for the pic!

Parker Macro Source

Thanks all for the recommendations, the specs I posted are what I have on most of my guns and has worked great. I just couldn't recall the source. I have some thinner stuff that recently burst and I don't want any more of that.
    Last edited by Mole1119; 12-21-2016 at 09:25 PM.

I had a line burst on me once, lucky I still have my hearing, hope you had your mask on and your ears are still attached!

I have had burst happen twice on me during games. No injuries but did whip and hit my hands. I kept the line after the second and removed it from guns that had the same stuff

I have the parker in black, red. and white. Never had any problems. The Norgren fittings that everyone uses are rated lower than the line. Never had any problem with those either..go figure.
    Last edited by Tunaman; 12-23-2016 at 12:25 PM.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Tuna I'll send you an order. It would make sense that I got the stuff I have now from you!

Tuna to the rescue! Must keep in mind he has macro too.. noted.