Thread: Black ULE Automag, Autococker, Q-Loader, Pneumag Bits, and Other Gear for Sale

Black ULE Automag, Autococker, Q-Loader, Pneumag Bits, and Other Gear for Sale

Hello, I have two markers and some gear for sale. I would like to sell everything as a bundle if possible, but have also listed prices for the individual items. Prices are OBO, help me fund some new skis!

For Automag bundle - $550 (Freak barrel, mask, VL hopper, tank, pod pack)
    For Autococker bundle - $340 (Freak barrel, mask, VL hopper, tank, pod pack)

The first marker is a ULE X-Valved Automag. It has a CP drop and on/off, Dye grips, ULE frame (milled for pneumag bits), ULE body, X-valve and LvL10, standard rail and random front grip. Pictures show setup for Q-Loader, but just sold the Q-loader parts (I will update pictures shortly). Included is the standard feedneck, the tuning bits for the LVL10, and some marker oil.

Price - $425
    Freak barrel - $40

The second marker is a mutt autococker. It originally came with the old school brass front block pneumatics, I have replaced with updated pneumatics, benchmark single trigger frame with custom wood grips that I made, and a CP on/off. Again,just sold the Q-loader parts (I will update pictures shortly). Comes with a angled feedneck and some lube. It likely needs some tuning, I have not used it in a while.

Price - $180 OBO

Q-Loader system SOLD!, a VL Viewloader, and an Empire Halo.

Q-Loader system - SOLD!
    Empire Halo - PENDING
    Viewloader - $20

Everything except Automag bolt SOLD!

Pneumag parts - SOLD!
    Autococker parts - SOLD!
    Automag bolt - $10

X-Radar Chronograph - $50

Pure Energy 4500psi 68cu tank with cover, likely needs hydro - $60 obo

V-force mask, needs a new lens - $30 obo

JT mask lens is clear but old - $20

NxE pod pack - $30
    Last edited by DanMan; 01-04-2017 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Updated sold and pending items, and bundle pricing

PM for the pneu-parts.

Updated for sold items, Pneumag parts, autococker parts, and Q-loader stuff is sold, will update pictures of the markers w/o the Q-loader setups shortly. Empire HALO is pending a local sale.

PMed