Thread: Classic RT mods / upgrades?

Classic RT mods / upgrades?

Do these exist? I'm pretty happy with my RT in stock form (only mod being a double trigger). That said, I'm an incessant tinkerer, and am curious what can be done to the RT. I already plan on filing down the on/off pin a bit to make the trigger bounce. Any other ideas? Any aftermarket bodies or anything?

XMT did offer RT ULE bodies. He has sold out of them.

L10 kit, if you don't already have it.

But not much else you can do with them on RT specific mods, just mods that you can do to any gun.

I don't think there are any aftermarket bodies except the one that XmagTerror did a while back.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...t-front-bodies

Other than that, you could change it into a pneumag, but it sounds like you like the bouncing trigger. So probably not.

Name:  90_rt_mag3.JPG
Views: 263
Size:  98.4 KB

Guess yall didn't pay attention to motm. This is my classic rt i put together. I have another im working on that that i haven't finished yet that will push the envelope a bit more. still in the works though.

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    I don't think there are any aftermarket bodies except the one that XmagTerror did a while back.
    I thought I saw one for sale not long ago. Some sort of vert feed is nice, if you are going to feed it with intent (large loader). We even wore Luke out on feed neck conversions. If you see one of those used, they work very well.

There's lots of screw holes to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW View Post
    I thought I saw one for sale not long ago. Some sort of vert feed is nice, if you are going to feed it with intent (large loader). We even wore Luke out on feed neck conversions. If you see one of those used, they work very well.

the one that came up sold already.

Fastest gun without shootdown ever made!
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Thats my blue/black Rt old picture but guns still the same just in pieces, that one is a pnuemag M90, lvl 10, the valve is reactive as hell but it was tuned to be that way by the master.

My other Rt is a electro, E90, lvl 10, ult.

Oldironmudders Rt has a set of Emag lowers mounted.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/attac...7&d=1455128815

So anything is possible if you know what your doing or have friends who do.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW View Post

I had the last one Xmt made for sale recently. Its been traded away. Its going to be mounted on a new unused smear railset.
    Last edited by cougar20th; 01-10-2017 at 09:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    I had the last one Xmt made for sale recently. Its been traded away. Its going to be mounted on a new unused smear railset.
    I liked those, but I couldn't part with mine and I don't RT all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    Guess yall didn't pay attention to motm. This is my classic rt i put together. I have another im working on that that i haven't finished yet that will push the envelope a bit more. still in the works though.

The pinky mod, a standard ULE on a classic RT.

Nice!

So far I've done:
    Level 10
    POPS ASA
    Freak back
    Trigger guard cut, double trigger added

The gun is in top shape for a classic. I have a warp feed so I'll probably keep the power feed body, even though yours looks slick.

I think next steps are tune the level 10 (not sure how), attach the warp feed, and either shim my SHP or file the on off pin to get some bounce. Should be a neat marker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by stircrazzzy View Post
    Should be a neat marker.
    Other than being a little heavy and short on easy part swapping, they are still automags in the end, and you can shoot a case of paint with little effort.