Thread: CL: Camo Splash Automag $200 (Matching Single Trigger Frame)

CL: Camo Splash Automag $200 (Matching Single Trigger Frame)

I'm only an hour away. I don't want it myself, but if anyone needs a go-between...

UGH what a time to be broke

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    I'm only an hour away. I don't want it myself, but if anyone needs a go-between...
    I emailed him. He's willing to ship but asked me to mail cash which I won't do so I'm trying a money order or PayPal. If he won't accept either of those, I'll hit you up. Thanks.

I would volunteer to pickup, but things are a bit crazy with me this week. Please be careful, if this guy seems sketchy please watch out!! Hope things go well for you Correia3.

its in the how much is this worth thread as I gave him his asking price.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I would volunteer to pickup, but things are a bit crazy with me this week. Please be careful, if this guy seems sketchy please watch out!! Hope things go well for you Correia3.
    The fact that he asked for cash had me spooked initially but he agreed to accept a money order when I asked so I think he's legit. I'll keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    The fact that he asked for cash had me spooked initially but he agreed to accept a money order when I asked so I think he's legit. I'll keep you posted.