Thread: WGP Worr Gas adjustable regulator

WGP Worr Gas adjustable regulator

I'm looking for A manual or schematics, or any information available for this tank reg. I've got one that is leaking and I need to figure out why.

When those came out i thought they were great looking air systems; the reg had two gauges and was very small.

I did a little Google research and there really isn't much in the way of manuals or diagrams unfortunately

Just a couple of articles, one that mentions the WGP system being leaky: http://www.elitepaintballguns.com/ai...s-air-systems/

I also wondered why the Smart Parts Micro Max Flo systems were not more popular, being dovetail, on/off ability and very small
    BPS - Baller's Pro Shop - ballersproshop@hotmail.com
    • "Hellspawn" WDP Angel LED 99
    • "Foxwood" WGP Autococker Bob Long Ironmen RF 97
    • "Kenobi" WGP Autococker E-Blade blue VF 2k2
    • "Raider Nation" AGD AutoMag CF ULE Hyperframe LX Hurricane
    • "Gray Ghost" AGD ReTro Mag CF High Rise LX

Total Freak - Tips: 12" AA black, 10" Boomstick black
    Bidness with Dover - Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by CalledFollower View Post
    I'm looking for A manual or schematics, or any information available for this tank reg. I've got one that is leaking and I need to figure out why.
    It's probably just dirty, or it needs to o-rings. Drain the tank, disassemble the reg, and pull everything out (paying close attention to how it goes back in). Clean the inside and replace all the o-rings you can. (You local hardware store probably has some that will work.) That will probably fix it.

Name:  IMG_20170209_130157.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  70.4 KBName:  IMG_20170209_130218.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  70.1 KB

This is the regulator, it's leaking from the gray circle in the dovetail area. I'm not sure what this is for. Any ideas?

it almost looks like epoxy over a set screw eh ...

That's kinda what I thought, but it also looks really nice to be a good job. I'm kinda afraid to try and dig it out and ruin something.

It might be a set screw that holds something inside in the right place, and if there's a bad o-ring inside, it could leak out that way. I've had similar things happen with normal regs. So yeah, it needs to be rebuilt.

Taking it apart shouldn't be hard. Just start unscrewing things, and pay close attention to how everything goes back in. Be patient. Take your time. Most everything is probably locktited, and you don't want to strip the set screws.

Or send it to someone who knows what they're doing.

I've had it apart. Everything internally looks good, cleaned and greased everything. Haven't had a chance to air it back up, but it still bothers me that I don't know what that gray plug is for or if it's supposed to be there. It is hard material, not something I can just pop out.

My problem is I can't find any information on these regs, or anyone that knows 100% what's what about them.
    Name:  IMG_20170121_155353.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  41.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CalledFollower View Post
    I've had it apart. Everything internally looks good, cleaned and greased everything. Haven't had a chance to air it back up, but it still bothers me that I don't know what that gray plug is for or if it's supposed to be there. It is hard material, not something I can just pop out.

My problem is I can't find any information on these regs, or anyone that knows 100% what's what about them.
    Name:  IMG_20170121_155353.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  41.9 KB
    Are you referring to the item that is second from the right in your picture? That looks like filter to keep particles out of the air stream.

No, he's referring to the gray dot on the top of the reg to the right, on the dovetail.

Any chance it's some kind of burst disk? I don't see any disks on the reg....which is odd. Maybe they built some kind of proprietary thing.

I don't know...this is an Automag forum. You might have better luck posting on customcockers.com.