Thread: Automag, Minimag and parts

Automag, Minimag and parts

Cleaning out my old paintball stuff and ran across several items that I figure someone could be interested in. None of the following has been used in 10+ yrs. All is very clean and worked the last time I used them. I cannot vouch for their current function. If there is some interest I will snap some pics and post.

1. Complete AutoMag with custom painted black body and wood grips
    2. Complete MiniMag
    3. Classic Spyder-like semi
    4. Box full of misc items incl...
    a. AutoMag body
    b. various AutoMag lowers and grips
    c. various Automag parts including atleast 1 spare valve and bolt
    d. various air tubes, fittings, volumizers, front grips, etc...
    5. 3 barrel covers
    6. 1 3000 psi compressed air tank (not CO2)
    7. 5 or 6 basic AutoMag/MiniMag barrels
    8. 1 AutoMag J&J Edge barrel kit with 3 tips and 4 bases

Also, would appreciate any help determining the value of this haul. If I sell, I would prefer to sell all in 1 lot and buyer will be responsible for shipping.

100 plus on the completes , SP woods are premium right now
    misc parts , bodies 10 to 20 , trigger fr 10 to 20 , barrels are a dime a dozen unless their special , Kit may fetch a little more
    a pic would help a lot

Yes pics would help pricing.

pics... let me know if there are any questions

Whole lot

Edge kit

Misc Barrels

Misc Parts

Black Mag

Mini Mag

Misc Parts 2

Misc Parts + air tank

Spyder Clone

Now we’re talking. I’ll start from the top and work my way down-ish. Prices are shipped.

Silver stock barrel = $10
    2nd silver stock barrel = $10
    Short black barrel = $10
    Long black barrel = $10
    Ported black barrel = $10
    Boomstick = $30-$40
    Edge Kit = $80 - $100?
    Panels = $5
    VASA = $5
    Foregrips/expansion chambers = $10 each
    Automag = $140 - $160? It depends a lot on whether it leaks or not. If you can’t prove that it doesn’t leak, the buyer will assume it needs a parts kit, which costs about $20. And you would probably have to include a barrels and one of the foregrips to make a complete marker. Otherwise you need to lower the price.
    Bike grip = $30
    Basic trigger = $15-20
    Trigger with molded grips = $25
    Sear = $15
    Tank = $15, if it’s out of hydro
    Minimag = $80 if it leaks, $100 if it doesn’t (that’s including a barrel and foregrip)
    Automag body = $20
    Extra parts = $10-$15 for the lot
    Icon marker = $25 if it doesn’t leak, $15 if it does

I should point out that these prices are shipped, so you're really not going to make much money on the smaller items. The barrels, for instance, might cost you $10 to shop just because of their long shape. So expect to lose $5-$15 on everything you sell.

And if you wanted to sell this as a whole package? I know it's worth over $500 altogether, but I doubt you'll find a buyer at that price, sadly. Most guys will probably only be interested in the barrel kit, or the wood grips. So to move it as one big package, you'll have to lower the price to $400 or so.

I hope that helps. It's a mighty nice collection.

I would be interested in a few items if you're willing to separate.

rawbutter - Thanks. That's one of the better responses I've gotten. Ideally I would like to sell in one lot so I don't have to ship to 10 different people. Not really looking to maximize profit just want to get rid of the whole lot without just giving it away. Posted on a couple other forums and so far the best offer was $380 before I posted pics.

yadoo - shoot me a PM with an offer for whatever your interested in. If the lot sale falls through I will sell items individually.

PM sent I think? I'm new at this

I don't think you have to sell to 10 different people. Maybe only six or seven. But I'm sure you'll have an easier time if you break it down into more bite-sized packages.

Sell the Edge kit by itself. Start at $100 shipped and drop the price by $10 every week or so until it goes.

Sell the Boomstick by itself. Start at $40 shipped.

Take the wood grips off the Automag and try to sell them for $50 by themselves.

Put your other molded grips on the Automag, add a barrel so it's a complete gun, and sell it for $100.

Make the Minimag a complete gun too, with barrel, ASA, and air lines. Sell that for $100.

Give the Icon away for $20 shipped. That should cover a medium flat-rate box and PayPay charges.

Then take all the other stuff (frame, grips, tank, etc) and try to sell it as one big lot for $75 or so. That will get you pretty darn close to your $380, and it might take less time.

We can do a little easier than that...
    Sell me the barrel socks, all the macro, squeege, hopper elbow, and throw the bike grip and one of the small silver barrels on the black classic with SP grips to sell as a complete marker.
    That'll get rid of a bunch of your pieces and give you a good jump on your way to ~$400.

Replied to everyone that has PM'ed. Have a full lot offer on another board but not sure if it will go through. Have individual offers for the Mag and Mini each with a few accessories thrown in. Will get everything sorted out and try to finalize deals asap.