Those ever-elusive and highly sought-after Flashpoints are finally back! For those just tuning in, these are ultrashort tips that screw into any standard Freak back, to make a sweet, compact barrel, perfect for you point men, mil-sim guys and CQB fields- or really, anyone that wants a compact, lightweight marker setup.

I have both the M4 and Phase styles in stock, although only in polished at the moment. We have plenty on hand and will keep them in stock from now on.

They're still $24.95 each, and you can pick one up from my online store. Or you can just PayPal $28.50 (about a $4 savings in shipping) straight to ordering@docsmachine.com and I'll get one fired your way.

And, if anyone is interested, I have a few test pieces and prototypes we kicked around for other porting patterns:

All of these have eight slots, and all but C are larger in diameter than the regular Flashpoints- almost the same OD as the Freak barrel back itself.

A has 3/16" slots.
B, D and E have 1/8" slots
C is the same diameter as a regular FP, but has eight M4 style cuts that are a little shallower than normal.

I'll let each of these go for $20, if anyone's interested, and yes, they'll be fully deburred and polished before shipping. (Email for availability on these, please.)

Doc.