Thread: Tac one to ETac conversion.

Tac one to ETac conversion.

I recently liquidated a large portion of my gear, including all my electros. I'm hoping to get back into the sport (primarily scenario) and want to bring my TacOne up to par by converting it to an ETac.

Right now it's completely stock except for the feed neck.

What components do I need to acquire for the conversion?

What are my best options for resources or how-tos?

If this is the wrong place please let me know and I will remove or modify the post as necessary.

Just a set of E Mag lowers , and a E Mag on/off pin with a Quad ring , that's it ,, easy easy , I think there is a set of lowers on here for sale now

emag lowers, charger, .712 rt on/off pin and a quad oring.

Will emag lowers fit on a TAC rail?

there are like 5 different tacone rails so likely yes.

Thank you guys for the info, I will start keeping an eye out for some lowers and the pin. Is a level 10 valve necessary, or will my Level 7 suffice?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If you're going electronic, you should have either Level 10 or a nice, fast loader that can feed faster than the marker can shoot. You can probably find a loader for cheaper, but the Level 10 is more reliable, once it's tuned right.

I'll be using a Dye rotor so feed rate should not be an issue

I'd still use a level 10. It's so easy to shoot a hopper empty. Even a fast loader can't prevent a chop when the ball stack is not completely full. As a TacOne, yours would have the X-valve with level 10 anyway.

And emag/Etac is just a regular retromag with electronic lowers. So, as mentioned previously, all you need is the emag grip frame, the shorter emag pin, and quad oring.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Ok, I'll double check on the lvl 10 and xvalve. The marker was given to me by a friend, so it's possible he pulled those off and replaced it with a different valve and bolt for another of his projects. Either way, if it isn't then I will add those to my list.

If its a mag with a TacOne body then it could have a regular retrovalve without a level 10.