Thread: Which detents for XMT Evo body?

Which detents for XMT Evo body?

Getting one of Xmagterror's Evo bodies
    Name:  XMT Evo body.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  163.1 KB

Are the Kila V2 MS Detents on the AGD website the best choice or is there something better out there?

Same question about feednecks

Sorry if these are noob questions, tried searching, didn't come up with much anything

Cheers

guess nobody has one of these.

I've heard of people shooting those detents out but if you have proper spacing/oring you should be good. I've had my kila's for years without issue...for feednecks ccm is great but if you can spend a little more I like the inception/empire style clamping feedneck. And welcome to this place, It may seem like most people here are the cool crowd at the party that don't talk to new folks but it's mainly a party with old dudes lurking in the background lol...feel free to post more questions and some one should be able to help out

Stock AGD ones in mine work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Predatorsd View Post
    Getting one of Xmagterror's Evo bodies
    Name:  XMT Evo body.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  163.1 KB

Are the Kila V2 MS Detents on the AGD website the best choice or is there something better out there?

Same question about feednecks

Sorry if these are noob questions, tried searching, didn't come up with much anything

Cheers
    My guns always eat the Killas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stock AGD ones on mine are wokring well so far
    As for feednecks: anything Angel-threaded will do. I use either the one pictured or an Inception Designs Feedneck which'll fit perfectly over the Empire feedneck adapter which you got with this body if you bought it from XMT directly..
    Name:  2-DSC_1088.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  32.6 KB