Thread: Trying to figure out what this automag is worth.

Trying to figure out what this automag is worth.

Can someone give me a clue what this mag is worth? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Classic mags go all day for $100 if they're in good working order. This one does have some upgrades, like the Angel frame and on/off ASA, which could maybe add a little more, but it all depends on whether or not you can find a buyer that wants it that way. Most people seem to like their mags stock. And black.

Barrels and feednecks help too. If you don't have that to add, you're looking at $85 or so.

Thank you I have a boomstick and I have the stock frame and grips for it. I was just wondering if the frame added any value to it. Thanks again

A Boomstick! Now you're talking.

I would put the stock frame/grips on there, remove all the red stuff, add the Boomstick, and then try to sell the mag as a classic. Like I said, most guys like their mags stock, and with a Boomstick, you can probably get $100 shipped for it, even without an ASA. (For that price, I would take it myself, if I didn't have a bunch of inventory I'm also trying to unload.) Then bundle the red stuff together and try to sell that in a separate package for $50 or something.

Good luck!

Angel frames modded for mags normally go for $60-80. Yours being red may put yours on the lower end just because it doesn't work with everything.

Like raw said, put the classic parts back on the mag as one package, then do the angel frame and ASA bundle for $80obo.