Thread: Green Splash MiniMag

Green Splash MiniMag

Hi guys, just pulled this out of the closet after 15 of so years of non use. Bought a rebuild kit from ANS and now she airs up with no leaks and fires well.

Any input on what it could be worth?

Thanks in advance!

Name:  Mag left side.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  71.8 KBName:  Mag right side.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  71.8 KB

I think it would be easier to price it this way (BTW - I usually under price items to be conservative):

Part A) minimag - the prices have been climbing a little as of late, so as long as the valve numbers match and those are true wood grips in good shape (they usually fetch $25+ by themselves depending on color and ware) you could probably get $125 to $150 with the PTP double frame.

Part B) splash parts - 3 piece splash kit I would guess could pull $40 to $80 or so depending on how long you want to wait - some people go crazy for splash parts (trying for classic MOTM...)

So that is my semi-educated guess.
    I buy and sell mag parts..
    AO Feedback +20/-0

200-250 maybe

Is it gold or silver in the splash?

Quote Originally Posted by swe_crazy View Post
    Is it gold or silver in the splash?
    It is silver in the splash.

Thanks everyone for their feedback so far!

Quote Originally Posted by thecroatiansensation View Post
    I think it would be easier to price it this way (BTW - I usually under price items to be conservative):

Part A) minimag - the prices have been climbing a little as of late, so as long as the valve numbers match and those are true wood grips in good shape (they usually fetch $25+ by themselves depending on color and ware) you could probably get $125 to $150 with the PTP double frame.

Part B) splash parts - 3 piece splash kit I would guess could pull $40 to $80 or so depending on how long you want to wait - some people go crazy for splash parts (trying for classic MOTM...)

So that is my semi-educated guess.
    Not sure if the valve numbers match (how do I figure this out?), but I do know it says PMI charger on the reg and is an 8 hole, is this a good or bad thing? I will probably just put a L10 in this thing and keep it in my collection, thanks for the feedback!!

Also, I am running a new Ninja 68/45 on it @ 800PSI output. Is it ok just to air it up directly, or do I need to have a HPR to lower the pressure before hitting the reg in the back of the gun? Just want to make sure I can fire this thing a bunch without screwing something up.
    Last edited by DZook; 02-24-2017 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DZook View Post
    Also, I am running a new Ninja 68/45 on it @ 800PSI output. Is it ok just to air it up directly, or do I need to have a HPR to lower the pressure before hitting the reg in the back of the gun? Just want to make sure I can fire this thing a bunch without screwing something up.
    No, you don't want to lower the pressure. You want to jack as much pressure into it as you can. Although it probably won't change all that much from a normal 400 or 500 output tank. Now if you had an RT Pro valve and you put 800 psi into that valve then you would have some "bouncing" which is awesome.

And for the matching numbers look at the back of the valve and there should be 2 alphanumeric "characters" that should line up with each other. If they are the same number then they match.
    I buy and sell mag parts..
    AO Feedback +20/-0

Quote Originally Posted by DZook View Post
    Valve is rated up to constant 3000 psi operating pressure, so no worries about messing anything on that regard.