Thread: New Paintball Manufacturer Rage Paintballs

New Paintball Manufacturer Rage Paintballs

http://ragepaintballs.com

www.facebook.com/ragepaintballs

The "about" page says St Lucie county Florida.

Our Platinum formula is designed for field owners to not break in the guns.
    It is 100% PEG and great for the environment.
    Normal field paint is the bottom of the barrel quality, but Platinum will be just as accurate as our other brands.
    Platinum will change the standard for “Field Paint” forever!

Our Professional Brand is strictly for both amateur and professional teams.
    The fill material is bright and the accuracy is the best on the market.
    This brand is our main focus!

NOT FOR SALE TO THE PUBLIC! This is our “Sunday” Tournament Grade Paintballs that are extremely fragile and will be distributed to our sponsored teams only!

Found this all very interesting.

The sport needs better paint !

Anyone in the area tried these ?

First I've ever heard of them. Here's to hoping their paint shoots better than their website works.

This is what they told me ;

" Thanks for the inquiry. We are in the final process of finishing our paintball manufacturing facility. We've been in the game for quites some time and are going to do things a bit different. We will be selling directly to the fields and will not have a distributor at launch. We are very low key and don't have a lot of machines, but will have a great product. We are local and you will get fresh paint when ordered. I will be more active in about 1 month with social media and the website as we launch or new product.

Thanks,
    XXXXXXXXXXX "

Interesting

So , This has all happened before many times over....with a "new" paint manufacturer. I wish them best of luck. Not a bad time to get into the market. Paintball is on the move once again. Let's just hope for their sake they don't make all the same mistakes all the little guys made before.
    History is a wasteland of 100% failures in these launches. I can't name one small paint manufacturer over the last 25 years that's still in business....
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    So , This has all happened before many times over....with a "new" paint manufacturer. I wish them best of luck. Not a bad time to get into the market. Paintball is on the move once again. Let's just hope for their sake they don't make all the same mistakes all the little guys made before.
    History is a wasteland of 100% failures in these launches. I can't name one small paint manufacturer over the last 25 years that's still in business....
    APX Paintball was founded in 2008.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/APXGear/...=page_internal