Thread: Was the thread, "Twist lock , freak boring" deleted???

Was the thread, "Twist lock , freak boring" deleted???

Because it's suddenly not here anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost flanker View Post
    Because it's suddenly not here anymore.
    It was my thread , when it developed into a He Said . She Said , it was no longer of use ,, so I deleted it
    Feel free to start another if ya want

Belaboring the point, or having a good discussion about it does or can merit the want to try to freak bore a Twistlock or to go and get more modern body and use either more easier freak'd barrels or freak backs.

This was not a thread that was knuckle dragging or insults being thrown. This was still relavent and alive. Let the mods close it down if it get to bad...

I agree with Nobody. I was rather enjoying the cordial discussion we were all having and didn't think that it had devolved into anything negative or non-constructive. And I had just finished writing a post where I think I made some darn good points about demonstrable evidence, expectation bias, and the notorious unreliability of personal experience just before the thread was deleted. I was very interested in hearing what you, athomas, and Nobody would have had to say in response. I suppose I can begin a new thread and try to restart the whole discussion over again, but what an inconvenience.

Too bad...I was interested in the discussion as well, even though the twist lock haters were flexing their muscles a little.

Quote Originally Posted by JKR View Post
    Too bad...I was interested in the discussion as well, even though the twist lock haters were flexing their muscles a little.
    Not a hater, but more of trying those that wish to keep the twistlock as a wrong choice in weight, use, and flexibility, as well as getting into the 21st century at least.

I think we should take our twist lock barrels and go protest Nobody on his bridge. Who's with me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Not a hater, but more of trying those that wish to keep the twistlock as a wrong choice in weight, use, and flexibility, as well as getting into the 21st century at least.
    When did you become an elitist pig?
    #TWISTLOCK4LIFE
    #MAKEPAINTBALLGREATAGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Only issue with twist lock I have ever had is the detent sucks with this tiny new age paint and FF hoppers. Otherwise I love being able to remove the full breach for cleaning.

As for the detent that's nothing a mill cant fix. Then plumbers glue 2 Geo detents in and call it a day.

Seems like there is still quite an interest in this topic. I think it's time that I do start a new thread for it. Stay tuned.

Cocker threaded !

you ask for it ,, the original thread is back !!

Cocker threaded !

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Cocker threaded !
    Name:  IMG_3600.PNG
Views: 101
Size:  16.7 KB