Thread: Who done it?

Who done it?

Scrolling on Facebook and found this. First off, someone stole the name for my future paintball team!! Second, very nice jerseys, glad whoever this is went with UNDR. Am I safe to assume it would be a team of all mags? Would love more info.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  40.9 KB

Was hoping to have the jersey in my hands before I posted anything about it, but yeah, my brothers, a couple of buddies and myself who all run mags figured why haven't we made jerseys for ourselves(I mean yeah we were all due for a new jersey and pair of pants so why not) so I drafted up a a design tweaked a bit here and there and the five of us agreed on the final design(classic tiger stripe to represent og paintball, the AGD Lions logo all over to rep our beloved company that has made this community, the hexagons and AO logo to represent our online community, and the logo which was personally made by yours truly, the honeycomb, six silhouettes of our own markers or builds, and a name we decided on after one of my brothers mentioned it, it had a nice ring and a double meaning, we wanted something that stood for what we played and grew up playing, recball, so we thought the name was great and went off and shot UNDR an email and we were off to the races and now we wait patiently until the jersey and extra stuff is made

so now when we go to any events we can rep the mag community and make it known that Central California has a mag community,

Very cool! Love the idea behind it and the design! Post some action pics when you get them please!

P.s. Sorry I jumped the gun and ruined the reveal for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Pudgey51 View Post
    P.s. Sorry I jumped the gun and ruined the reveal for you guys.
    Don't worry about it, I figured someone was gonna see it at some point before we got them back

We are not a team but we are a group of friends and family that have the same love for Automags. I definitely recommend Undr to do your jerseys they're very easy to deal with and they respond quickly to any questions you have.

What are they costing you ?

Will they do just one ?

Will they do short sleeves ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pudgey51 View Post
    Post some action pics when you get them please!
    Oddly enough I read this post before checking my YouTube feed. Happened to watch a vid by bacci paintball titled autocockers & automags vs pumps. You'll get a great shot of the back at 4:34.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeincolorado View Post
    Oddly enough I read this post before checking my YouTube feed. Happened to watch a vid by bacci paintball titled autocockers & automags vs pumps. You'll get a great shot of the back at 4:34.
    That happens to be the Animal Paintball Jersey that BTBAutomag did a few years back, but yeah we made the trip down there to represent

Question

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    That happens to be the Animal Paintball Jersey that BTBAutomag did a few years back, but yeah we made the trip down there to represent
    You guys going to make it to Tunaball this year 1st weekend in August ?