Thread: Xmags

Xmags

3 Xmags in the FS section.

Been a while since I've seen that.

I'd pick on up if I had the cash. I've always wanted one, but never had the money when one was on sale

and another on ebay

I have the red one in my possession and I am trying hard not to buy it from Mike. :/

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    I have the red one in my possession and I am trying hard not to buy it from Mike. :/
    It's like the precious once you have it in your hands you don't won't to let it go.

Come one Allen, you are not a true collector/purveyor of AGD/Mags without an Xmag.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Come one Allen, you are not a true collector/purveyor of AGD/Mags without an Xmag.
    I quit collecting years ago, and plus I have never liked Xmags.

I dont like the design or the whole breach non clamping feedneck.

(sorry Simon)

I had an Emag, much better marker, everything is upgradeable/customizable.

Having said that after that electronic Logic marker debacle I dont do electronic mags, nothing I cant fix myself.

I have a Geo and I'm fine with that, if someday I have an issue I can take to Wicked Sports, the local Planet Eclipse authorized repair shop.

How about you Doug ?

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    I quit collecting years ago, and plus I have never liked Xmags.

I dont like the design or the whole breach non clamping feedneck.

(sorry Simon)

I had an Emag, much better marker, everything is upgradeable/customizable.

Having said that after that electronic Logic marker debacle I dont do electronic mags, nothing I cant fix myself.

I have a Geo and I'm fine with that, if someday I have an issue I can take to Wicked Sports, the local Planet Eclipse authorized repair shop.

How about you Doug ?

I like Xmags but i never found one that i wanted. Have way too many other toys to be pushed aside and not played with than an Xmag.

Also, talk to Scott and in 20 minutes, the non-locking feedneck goes away for a nice clamping one from Inception Designs.

As long as you do not mess with the electronics, changing settings willy-nilly an Emag or Xmag is just a regular mag. Your excuses are pitiful sir.

I like Xmags but i never found one that i wanted. Have way too many other toys to be pushed aside and not played with than an Xmag.

Also, talk to Scott and in 20 minutes, the non-locking feedneck goes away for a nice clamping one from Inception Designs.

As long as you do not mess with the electronics, changing settings willy-nilly an Emag or Xmag is just a regular mag. Your excuses are pitiful sir.

Ask Scott how long it took him with the Logic mag.

I rest my case.

Got a Chord, an Evo, Classic RT, Sydarm, I have enough for now....

I rest my case.

Got a Chord, an Evo, Classic RT, Sydarm, I have enough for now....
    If you have an untested, new design where the creator has little to no input in how the gun is supposed to work; you will have problems. Hqve q mag, that is built from the ground up and has a long list of what is supposed to be, quite easy.

Again, not talking about a Logic frame, Xmags. And, look at Loguzzo's green Xmag. Its a pneu-mag, not electro.

I'm getting an itch to add something else to the collection. Hmm.... 3 Xmags and that Noxious Emag for sale. I have an Evo Emag in my parts area with a Tunablade and Tunapack, but I lost the desire to build with such lovely markers for sale...

Bunny..If you ever feel the need to part that Tunablade trigger.....

Your excuses are pitiful sir.

Hey Doug how many Xmags do you have ?

Yours was the first one I had the pleasure of getting my hands on. It too a while but once I figured it out the other 10 or so I had to make work took 5 minutes each No offence to Ryan, but there was a design flaw that he could never have realized.

E/Xmags are still the most bullet proof electros out there. The only downside on the user end is that it is very tough to tell when the battery goes bad.

Hey Doug how many Xmags do you have ?
    As i said before, always liked them but never found one i wanted. A large arsenal of ICD, plus WGP, AGD, WDP, PE & Empire all don't get played with now, why add in an Xmag to the mix? Need to build a pump mag and an Egomag first

As i said before, always liked them but never found one i wanted. A large arsenal of ICD, plus WGP, AGD, WDP, PE & Empire all don't get played with now, why add in an Xmag to the mix? Need to build a pump mag and an Egomag first

Well I guess then that you are what you said I was lol

Now that I have had mine for five minutes, my Xmag: (not that I didn't realize this when I have had emags years ago) but if I'm going to compare my M2 to it.... its not fair. However, I love the X mag for one reason and one reason alone. Nostalgia. We all delve into nostalgic markers, its just what speaks to you. The X Mag market is perhaps dwindling due to the fact that parts are scarce, or need to be custom made. Just like selling a vintage car, many will not pay the price of it. Then others see art, see memories, perhaps even derive happiness out of ownership of it. going_home looks at the x mag and its just not his cup of tea, while there maybe some markers he treasures above all and I may laugh (on the inside).

I fell in love with the X-mag when it came out but I couldn't afford one so I'm making up for it now.

Man, that 720 Xmag is so sexy Glad it still has a nice home!! I may be bringing my collection to living legends again. We should have an Xmag owners meet up!!

I love my Xmag! The feel, the trigger pull, the performance, even the weight, it's all perfect. Those silly little modern speed things feel like toys. It's all personal opinion though, at the end of the day they all just sling paint.

Bunny, It was awesome seeing your collection in person at Living Legends a few years ago. I'm sure everyone would like to admire it in person.