Thread: Black Magic Mini Fade LNIB!!!!

Black Magic Mini Fade LNIB!!!!

LNIB= This marker has sat for 15 years, it is all original-less the bottom line is clearly different. Last year, I finally acknowledged its existence and unsurprisingly the O-rings were more like clay and less like rubber. So, I sent it to Nick who is a WGP cert tech and owner of a local field here in CT. It took him some time but this marker now has a complete rebuild from top to bottom with all perishable/wearable seals and what not and has been retimed. (I have the invoice still tagged to the marker.) Condition 9/10 Mechanically 10/10
    I'm primarily looking to trade this marker with a pump, pumps that are of greater value I would consider adding for. Yes I could pump it out, but there is such a shortage of clean original WGP markers these days, especially a faded mini.... I would say rare, but my concept of rare and the nation's concept of rare differ....

How much did it cost you to have a full rebuild done?

I have a cocker that I would offer up for trade, but it needs the same complete rebuild and timing love first.

The timing could be forgone if you were serious about pumping out though.
    yes, i could have purchased something new for the same money.

Post a price.....

Quote Originally Posted by tucson.az.jbreen View Post
    How much did it cost you to have a full rebuild done?

I have a cocker that I would offer up for trade, but it needs the same complete rebuild and timing love first.

The timing could be forgone if you were serious about pumping out though.
    It was about 75.00 for the job to be done, the wait was quite awhile however since Nick needed to get the O-rings outsourced since he could not find a rebuild kit for it.
    As for the price of the marker APOLOGIES! I totally forgot. $350.00 shipped in the lower 48.