Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New mag owner and issues

Dave told me at one point they were hand picking the orings due to tolerance issues. Take the 3 orings that came with your L10 kit and try them in your 1.0 carrier. Use the tightest one to start and work from there. You may be using the loosest one and that will only work with your #0 carrier.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Dave told me at one point they were hand picking the orings due to tolerance issues. Take the 3 orings that came with your L10 kit and try them in your 1.0 carrier. Use the tightest one to start and work from there. You may be using the loosest one and that will only work with your #0 carrier.
    Already did that. There's actually only one that somewhat works with the .5 size. Still leaks but not nearly as bad as the others. It's like I need a .25 size carrier for these orings. If I had to go and play today like right now I could make that oring work but it would be a frustrating day having to refill my little 50c.i. Peanut tank every game. Like I said I contacted sandman he told me to send it back if I want to which I will do.