Thread: Automag Classic Package

Automag Classic Package

SOLD

$185 PayPaled and shipped US.

I'm selling this one for a friend. He hasn't used it since my bachelor party over 7 years ago. The SOB used this when the rest of us agreed to use rental Tippmans to level the playing field for the guys that hadn't played before. It didn't go over well with guys from other circles. I don't think he had cleaned it for another 7 years before that. I scrubbed it down the best I could. I re-blasted the body, because it had some rust stains. I did not get the Intelliframe completely clean. It's in good shape, and I didn't want to hurt the chrome. Whoever buys it can polish it up. The sear and bolt spring needed a brass brush to remove some corrosion/build-up. In Automag Classic fashion, after 7 years in storage, there were only two small leaks -- the two teflon o-rings in the on/off. I didn't have any of those on hand, so I put in Buna 90 Durometer o-rings. They seal, but I'm not sure how long they'll last. I oiled all the other seals, including the macro o-rings. Regardless, a rebuild kit is probably warranted. It was 255-290 over the chronograph with fresh Valken New World paint. This might be the reg seat or other old o-rings. I did not clean or re-grease the velocity adjustment threads or reg spring, so that might be part of it as well. Again, a rebuild kit, final detailed cleaning, and re-lubing will return this to its Automag Classic glory.

-Level 7: Matching serial numbers
    -Chrome Intelliframe: Needs a final proper chrome scrubbing/polish
    -Smart Parts Tear-Drop Barrel
    -12 Volt ViewLoader Revolution: Front screw is stripped; the "receiving" side is cracked/broken inside the shell. The other picture indicates a crack in the shell near the eye, but I couldn't get the camera to focus on it.
    -Stock Trigger Frame
    -Pod Pack and 4 Pods
    -Basic ViewLoader Hopper: I robbed the lid from this one to replace the cracked one on the Revy. That said, the lid on it in the picture has a broken hinge.
    -Intellifeed Connector: This is not tested. It wasn't installed very well, so I removed it while cleaning/fixing the hopper.

Last edited by nak81783; 04-14-2017 at 08:23 PM. Reason: SOLD
    Last of the Salzburg Clan