Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Nummech Gas Thru Frame

Which are you talking about, the one on top of theb ASA or the one in the ASA ?

http://www.nummech.com/media/prod_nm...stallation.pdf

Last edited by going_home; 01-02-2018 at 07:29 PM.

The one on the asa knob when you completely remove it.

Is the gap in the gripframe really noticeable?

which gap?

Sorry about that! the gap between the frame and the grips. It looks like there may be a gap depending on the grips used on the frame.

Gap isn't super huge at least on the right side.

luke's panels cover it

Dye Stickies cover it too

Quote Originally Posted by Kapyrna View Post
    Gap isn't super huge at least on the right side.

Nice

Anyone had any trouble with their safety locking up? The ball has deformed the safety pin groove on mine to the point that you can't take it off safety. The safety screw is flush with the top of the frame, I hope I have a lighter spring lying around.

Email your mailing info to info@nummech and I can send you a new safety button! I'll see if I have any lighter springs, but not sure at that tiny size...but you can always try cutting the spring just a little shorter. Just don't go too short or else it won't work at all
    Andy "Ydna" DuBuc
    Nummech Products & ZDSPB

Single trigger frame.

Nice find.

Looks like double and single are in stock too.

http://www.nummech.com/prod_cat_automag.html

these are siiiick!

What ever happened to their pneumag kit? It looks like you would have a hard time fitting a normal LPR in there, let alone Luke's. Did anyone ever successfully pneumag a nummech?

Quote Originally Posted by ascinder View Post
    What ever happened to their pneumag kit? It looks like you would have a hard time fitting a normal LPR in there, let alone Luke's. Did anyone ever successfully pneumag a nummech?
    He is working on it like everything else he has going on.

mag frames both single and double, cocker frames, cocker bodies, etc. all of which is on the side of his day job...

I just wish he would answer his emails. Got mine 2 weeks ago and it’s un-useable as is. Pretty crappy customer service if you ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay419 View Post
    I just wish he would answer his emails. Got mine 2 weeks ago and it’s un-useable as is. Pretty crappy customer service if you ask me!
    I'm sure he isn't ignoring you on purpose. What kind of problems you got, homie?

The front frame screw hole is drilled crooked and will not thread into the body without modifying the front screw. I have it Micky Moused for now by grinding the screw down where it passes through the frame. Not really ideal. Also the air passage setscrew protrudes out of the back hump in the frame and is super sharp. It seems to be Red Locktited in not making for easy replacement with a shorter one. Thats all that I’ve found FOR NOW since I haven’t even aired it up yet. I have been waiting patiently to hear back from them to no avail.

Name:  1038BC56-75BF-4DFF-83D3-75C537E723DD.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  26.3 KB
    Name:  04CA29F3-3DB2-476E-A93E-EF9B184849A5.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  23.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jay419; 01-13-2019 at 04:50 PM.

I mean don’t get me wrong, I really like the frame. I would just like to get the issues resolved so I can use it.

I mean don’t get me wrong, I really like the frame. I would just like to get the issues resolved so I can use it.
    Wow, how does that even make it past QC?

well i can say for a fact that i have had at least 6 come across my bench that had not had the screw issue. as far as the set screw that seems to be a simple fix.

The front frame screw hole is drilled crooked and will not thread into the body without modifying the front screw. I have it Micky Moused for now by grinding the screw down where it passes through the frame. Not really ideal. Also the air passage setscrew protrudes out of the back hump in the frame and is super sharp. It seems to be Red Locktited in not making for easy replacement with a shorter one. Thats all that I’ve found FOR NOW since I haven’t even aired it up yet. I have been waiting patiently to hear back from them to no avail.
    If its drilled wrong I wouldnt fool with it.

It needs to go back to Andy.....

Trying to! Emailed again on Monday, but still no emails back from them. Looks like I may have to do the return thru PayPal and find a different frame that I like. Sucks too since I like the frame and not having the 12” of macro hanging off the marker.

I contacted him on FB, he replied right away. Might try that.

Just did what you suggested. Hopefully he will reply back.

*UPDATE*

Frame is finally on its way back to Nummech. Hopefully everything gets straightened out.
    Last edited by Jay419; 01-25-2019 at 02:02 PM.

Question about the macroline fittings. I've seen pictures with this frame showing a short run from the outlet to the valve but looking at my mag the fittings would be offset in height. How are people getting the macro fittings to line up well enough to use such a small line? Being so short there wouldn't be much flex allowed from the line.

Quote Originally Posted by emo.83 View Post
    Question about the macroline fittings. I've seen pictures with this frame showing a short run from the outlet to the valve but looking at my mag the fittings would be offset in height. How are people getting the macro fittings to line up well enough to use such a small line? Being so short there wouldn't be much flex allowed from the line.
    They are using ccm fittings. They make 2 different post heights. So you need 1 short one on the valve and one long one on the frame.

That makes sense I wasn't aware of the longer post option until you mentioned it and I looked it up. Thanks

Mine is on it's way in the mail. So glad they finally have a second run of these ready to go!