Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New Nummech Gas Thru Frame

Hopefully your experience is better that mine with Nummech.
    Sent mine back since it was received with a machining error. Finally after 5 weeks trying to get it worked out I was tired of it and just got a Refund.

Yeah that doesn't sound like fun! Hopefully it's not that bad. I will find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay419 View Post
    Hopefully your experience is better that mine with Nummech.
    Sent mine back since it was received with a machining error. Finally after 5 weeks trying to get it worked out I was tired of it and just got a Refund.
    It honestly sounds like your experience was isolated. I have seen 10-15 come across my bench so far and all of them bolted up and were off and running like they should.

I got it today. I don't have any of the issues you had, Jay. Sorry to hear that yours was messed up. Might be worth giving them a second chance.....

I got mine on today. Everything went great. Only down side was the safety wasn't that great. Put the AGD safety in and it works great.

Need to find a long CCM air fitting post now.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    They are using ccm fittings. They make 2 different post heights. So you need 1 short one on the valve and one long one on the frame.
    Anyone have a good source for these they can share?

Quote Originally Posted by kfletch View Post
    Anyone have a good source for these they can share?
    CCM's website. I think they have parts back in stock.

https://store.chipleymachine.com/parts/

Ah ty I didn't scroll down enough to see the longer thread.

Yeah it's tucked at the bottom but back in stock. Looking like only a few colors are though.

Sold mine just after buying. Who ever anodized it did not sand any milling marks out. Looked very rough

I just received mine last night. There's quite a few burrs on the frame, one near the valve strip screw area that gouges into my thumb. There is also a few incomplete milling marks scattered throughout the frame. I've emailed Nummech and am waiting for a response.

Quote Originally Posted by splyncryth View Post
    I just received mine last night. There's quite a few burrs on the frame, one near the valve strip screw area that gouges into my thumb. There is also a few incomplete milling marks scattered throughout the frame. I've emailed Nummech and am waiting for a response.
    Single or double?

Single

I emailed them and they said to mail the frame back. They received the frame 8 days ago and I've not heard from them, nor have I received a refund. Sent a couple emails with no response. I don't know whats going on.