Thread: What is the best marker case on the market?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question What is the best marker case on the market?

I'm looking to purchase a bunch of gun cases. What is the best one out there? I like the large inception cases, but are there any other comparable ones out there? I may need to buy a handful (maybe two handfuls) so price is important. Let me know what you guys think!

Individual soft or multi gun hard? My Geo's are both in the OE cases. But I have used a plano weather tight 4 pistol gun case for years to hold 2 mags and 2 tanks in one case.

The plano doubles as part of my saddlebag setup on my Busa when traveling.
    Last edited by blackdeath1k; 04-18-2017 at 09:08 PM.

For single guns, you can not beat the ID 'sniper cases'. The 'Axe case' might fit smaller classic railed guns, but it would be tight. If travelling, they are ok, but not a lock down case.

For multiple guns i fully support the 4 pistol case from Plano. These are a hard case, lockable, and the 4 pistol case can handle 2 Xmags/Emags in 2 layers. You can get 4 guns in there if they are small enough.

Plano cases are about $25-35 depending on where you get them. ID cases are much more, but loom much better.

I originally bought 3 of the smaller Inception cases, just bought another because the CS1 case is too heavy for travel.

Shoot Simon a text and see if he is able to do something on a dealer sized purchase of them.

They have the pluckable foam but I just leave it as is and use them like they come.

Depending on the intended use. I have used laptop bags. Still do. Usually can find older size ones for cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Exalt has nice gun cases.